What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    Watch shopping.. because who doesn't want another watch :#:)

I thought you meant like...watching the shopping channel

I admit I did too
  • ChrissyDomer
    ChrissyDomer Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options

YAS! I just bought the prettiest white gold Michael Kors, with rose gold accents and a beautiful pale rose face. Just waiting for it to get resized.

Oohhh sounds pretty! Why do they have to have them sized so big? Lol. I'm a watch addict, I want them all lol
  • synchkat
    Options

YAS! I just bought the prettiest white gold Michael Kors, with rose gold accents and a beautiful pale rose face. Just waiting for it to get resized.

Do you want another? The band needs to be fixed but I hate watches. My parents got me one for my 40th birthday and I broke the band when I fell down the stairs one day.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Do you want another? The band needs to be fixed but I hate watches. My parents got me one for my 40th birthday and I broke the band when I fell down the stairs one day.

was there wine involved?
  • synchkat
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

was there wine involved?

No actually. we were headed out somewhere I tripped down the basement stairs and seriously thought I broke my ankle. I had a giant bruise on my wrist. It's a lovely watch just hate things on my wrists
  • ChrissyDomer
    Options

Oh god no! Lol. Then I'd be my grandmother! Hahah

Lol you say that as a bad thing! But to he fair i did just get a brand new aTagHeuer watch :D

Lol, actually can't say anything I've ordered stuff off tv before. I don't sit around all day watching home shopping network though! Lol. And I like tag heuer watches on men.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

was there wine involved?

No actually. we were headed out somewhere I tripped down the basement stairs and seriously thought I broke my ankle. I had a giant bruise on my wrist. It's a lovely watch just hate things on my wrists

so the handcuffs are out of the question? :tongue:
  • ChrissyDomer
    Options

Lol you say that as a bad thing! But to he fair i did just get a brand new aTagHeuer watch :D

Lol, actually can't say anything I've ordered stuff off tv before. I don't sit around all day watching home shopping network though! Lol. And I like tag heuer watches on men.

I feel like you bought the copper pan nothing sticks to and some type of portable hand held super vaccume. I love this watch!

Hahahaha! I did buy the copper pan!! And stuff still sticks to it roflmao! I haven't bought a tag in forever, I've still got my old one I wear to the gym lol
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    @RoxieDawn ended up getting back later than expected from the gym and some errands so french toast was already started for breakfast. Looks like no waffles this weekend. Next time!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    About to wash the dishes. Rock AND Roll on the same page......
  • ChrissyDomer
    edited January 2017
    Options
    siwsk57iano1.jpg

@

I feel like you bought the copper pan nothing sticks to and some type of portable hand held super vaccume. I love this watch!

Hahahaha! I did buy the copper pan!! And stuff still sticks to it roflmao! I haven't bought a tag in forever, I've still got my old one I wear to the gym lol

I still have to get a link taken out, ill only wear this watch for dress up occasions, i have bad luck lol

I love the dial on this one! My old school watch lol and why do you have bad luck? Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    siwsk57iano1.jpg

@

I still have to get a link taken out, ill only wear this watch for dress up occasions, i have bad luck lol

I love the dial on this one! My old school watch lol and why do you have bad luck? Lol

Ha. I have that same watch, somewhere.... I need to find it.

my go-to watch is an Omega
  • ChrissyDomer
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    siwsk57iano1.jpg

@

Ha. I have that same watch, somewhere.... I need to find it.

my go-to watch is an Omega

I went to the omega store last week, they had some nice watches! The guys stand there like FBI agents(or at least here in Jacksonville) lol .I'm like calm down buddy.. no ones running outta here with anything lol
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering what facial expression @chrissyw30 has behind that smile!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I haven't worn a watch since my first kid was born in 1993. I got his name tattooed on the same wrist that would have worn a watch on and I didn't want to cover it up. Other wrist has been tattooed since, so no watch on that wrist either.
  • ChrissyDomer
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I'm wondering what facial expression @chrissyw30 has behind that smile!

A mouth full of French fries from McDonald's hahah