What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Twenty minutes till my taxi gets here, it's pouring cats and dogs....twenty minutes to decide....sweater on or off @synchkat

goglsiy5oni7.jpg
    fsg9oqxwvrmc.jpg
    x0s4ene5dk01.jpg

on is more casual for sure. Take it and when you get there if you feel it's a more casual environment wear it.

Good luck it's miserable out there

Maybe an umbrella just saying !
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Just fed the dogs.. next order of business is my workout2. Waffle inspiration on previous pages is helping.

The lingering power of the waffles...fanfriggintastic! @RoxieDawn ...work work work

This is the moment in my day today when I know the calories have rolled over to a new days budget and I will work for waffles!!! lol

I totally understand how you feel...I may or may not have also made apple pie over the weekend which is my absolute kryptonite...and yeah...still feeling it which is why I got my *kitten* to the gym and ran this morning ha! Will work for waffles AND apple pie

I did a run already this morning and its leg day.. don't you think this workout deserves waffles and apple pie?

just saying...I will come back when I have completed my workout... lol

Damn both in one day??? We are not worthy! Uh yeah I'd say that deserves waffles...waffles topped with apple pie... and whipped cream for sure!!! :lol:

You are so kind sir! Just to admit this to the world here, I am a normal person! LOL

I am ready for my waffles topped with apple pie and yes to whipped cream.. that sounds so good right now!!! :)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Just fed the dogs.. next order of business is my workout2. Waffle inspiration on previous pages is helping.

The lingering power of the waffles...fanfriggintastic! @RoxieDawn ...work work work

This is the moment in my day today when I know the calories have rolled over to a new days budget and I will work for waffles!!! lol

I totally understand how you feel...I may or may not have also made apple pie over the weekend which is my absolute kryptonite...and yeah...still feeling it which is why I got my *kitten* to the gym and ran this morning ha! Will work for waffles AND apple pie

I did a run already this morning and its leg day.. don't you think this workout deserves waffles and apple pie?

Damn both in one day??? We are not worthy! Uh yeah I'd say that deserves waffles...waffles topped with apple pie... and whipped cream for sure!!! :lol:

You are so kind sir! Just to admit this to the world here, I am a normal person! LOL

I am ready for my waffles topped with apple pie and yes to whipped cream.. that sounds so good right now!!! :)

Hey recovery meals are important right? And ha...IS there such thing as a "normal person?" Really?? I certainly am not!

I'll take one also. And about that glass of water @thecubed1

@littlemissbgiff you've got it...glass of water and all! :smile:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I'll take one also. And about that glass of water @thecubed1

we should not forget the water...lol
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thinking about water ;)
  • thedcubed1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @RoxieDawn @littlemissbgiff Just to give you an idea...here's part of the making of the apple pie part of our recovery meal we're talking. Just learned how to make a gif out of a video too!

4tcrhmt2wfty.gif
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Watching more skating and wondering why coaches allow their students to skate to stuff that's so over used that it was old when I was skating
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a training class for work trying to stay awake. Ugggg
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @RoxieDawn @littlemissbgiff Just to give you an idea...here's part of the making of the apple pie part of our recovery meal we're talking. Just learned how to make a gif out of a video too!

4tcrhmt2wfty.gif

Can you move in? lol and you make gifs too..
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Feeling tired after eating lunch. I need a nap
  • thedcubed1
    Options

4tcrhmt2wfty.gif

Can you move in? lol and you make gifs too..

Just a jack of all trades! :smile:
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Watching Vikings
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    Watching Vikings

Yum...are you from Toronto? Josh Donaldson does a cameo today!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Just found out hubs is working overtime; I'm about to crawl under a blankie and do some Weeds binging....there may be hot chocolate involved....
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Just found out hubs is working overtime; I'm about to crawl under a blankie and do some Weeds binging....there may be hot chocolate involved....

How did the interview go? Sorry if you answered this question somewhere else
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

How did the interview go? Sorry if you answered this question somewhere else

It went REALLY well!! Thankyou for asking! I think they loved me...but I've thought that before and been disappointed.....the hiring managers first words after hello were "I love your boots!!" lol. Us women. Gotta love us!

Got home to an email requesting an interview with a different company, for much more money and full time permanent. Thursday. Gonna go, and make today's company wait just in case it's better....when it rains it pours, I couldn't even get a phone interview from anyone a month ago!!
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Screwing off at work !
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Slacking off at work. Secretly nervous about IT police finding out the amount of time I spend browsing the web or on MFP.