What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Just found out hubs is working overtime; I'm about to crawl under a blankie and do some Weeds binging....there may be hot chocolate involved....

How did the interview go? Sorry if you answered this question somewhere else

It went REALLY well!! Thankyou for asking! I think they loved me...but I've thought that before and been disappointed.....the hiring managers first words after hello were "I love your boots!!" lol. Us women. Gotta love us!

Got home to an email requesting an interview with a different company, for much more money and full time permanent. Thursday. Gonna go, and make today's company wait just in case it's better....when it rains it pours, I couldn't even get a phone interview from anyone a month ago!!

Yay! Congratulations! I've got my fingers crossed for you for whatever job has better perks :)
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Slacking off at work. Secretly nervous about IT police finding out the amount of time I spend browsing the web or on MFP.

Wondering if you work for me ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Just found out hubs is working overtime; I'm about to crawl under a blankie and do some Weeds binging....there may be hot chocolate involved....

It went REALLY well!! Thankyou for asking! I think they loved me...but I've thought that before and been disappointed.....the hiring managers first words after hello were "I love your boots!!" lol. Us women. Gotta love us!

Got home to an email requesting an interview with a different company, for much more money and full time permanent. Thursday. Gonna go, and make today's company wait just in case it's better....when it rains it pours, I couldn't even get a phone interview from anyone a month ago!!

Options, options... this is so awesome!!!! :) Is the contract job a possible contract to hire?

I know you are feeling great.. and some doses of Weeds and hot chocolate sounds pretty good! :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Options, options... this is so awesome!!!! :) Is the contract job a possible contract to hire?

I know you are feeling great.. and some doses of Weeds and hot chocolate sounds pretty good! :)

Contract is three months only..I was hoping the same thing, as I've had great full time position come from a temp job years ago. And it's minimum wage with no benefits. But its in a file room, casual dress, casual atmosphere. The other job is for an executive Reception/Admin....much more money, but I'd have to go and buy a whole wardrobe, as I haven't had to worry about office clothes in over 7 years working from home..lol!

And there will be Weeds...and there may be weed....puff puff pass.... ;) (Stay away, haters, it's been a long day!)
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    Screwing off at work !

Then come home!
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    Screwing off at work !

Then come home!
    I will in a little honey, got to pick up our daughter from school !
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    Watching Vikings

Yum...are you from Toronto? Josh Donaldson does a cameo today!

No. I am watching it on TiVo.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Screwing off at work !

Then come home!

I feel like I just walked in on Mom and Dad fighting.

When my mom and dad fought it sounded more like this: "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* divorce *kitten* hate *kitten* *kitten* kill you *kitten* *kitten* head!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Contract is three months only..I was hoping the same thing, as I've had great full time position come from a temp job years ago. And it's minimum wage with no benefits. But its in a file room, casual dress, casual atmosphere. The other job is for an executive Reception/Admin....much more money, but I'd have to go and buy a whole wardrobe, as I haven't had to worry about office clothes in over 7 years working from home..lol!

And there will be Weeds...and there may be weed....puff puff pass.... ;) (Stay away, haters, it's been a long day!)

I work from home and I am in sweat pants and or pjs.. depends on the day.. I know what you mean about the work clothes.. but let's hope that is a real problem.. lol

and I am coming over so move over..lol :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

I work from home and I am in sweat pants and or pjs.. depends on the day.. I know what you mean about the work clothes.. but let's hope that is a real problem.. lol

and I am coming over so move over..lol :)

I hear you, I live in my leggings or yoga pants...if I happen to put jeans or dressy clothes on, hubs asks where I'm going...lol! I'll put the clothes on Visa if I have to, and work it off.....lol...white privilege problems or something like that......

There is always more than enough room on my sectional couch! I'm on Season 4 episode 4! xo
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    Screwing off at work !

Then come home!

Yay. Thanks for picking her up! See yall soon!!!
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Posting into a resurrected thread.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I just got home from the mall and grocery shopping and I'm thinking I might do a workout video.
    Also wonder if @tjiddy has had his beard funeral
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I hope you land the one you want :*
  • synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Just got home from the gym. In the bath now (alone). Family voted on the beard today and I got 3 "keep it" votes and one "leave me alone". Sorry @synchkat

I'll get over it I guess
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    What the hell do you think im doing???? im commenting on this thread
  • synchkat
    Options
    I just cleaned up the crystal glass I broke. I'm reducing some chicken stock and I think I'll have a snack