Replies

• CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    Trying to go to sleep but failing miserably at it :s
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Can't move.

Just crushed some In-N-Out Burger (2 double-doubles and fries). Can't move.
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Planning out encounters for my D&D campaign and eating yogurt
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Can't move.

Just crushed some In-N-Out Burger (2 double-doubles and fries). Can't move.

Quit talking dirty, I can't handle the thought of a juicy cheeseburger right now!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Pondering life...thinking about folding the mountain of laundry.....thinking about doing the workout I've been putting off.....thinking about taking a nap......
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Ohh, ohh, ohh, can I play? I miss gaming.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Looking at Pokemon cards with the boy
  • HoldTheDoor13
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Sure, if you're keen for a home brewed swashbuckling adventure with a compulsively lying rogue, a temperamental Water Genasi druid, a grossly pompous noble with a super powerful weapon but no combat ability and Michael Cera.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Sure, if you're keen for a home brewed swashbuckling adventure with a compulsively lying rogue, a temperamental Water Genasi druid, a grossly pompous noble with a super powerful weapon but no combat ability and Michael Cera.

My kind of game! I'll break out Agrevar, a "paladin" of Ares with a bad temper and body odor. :)
  • HoldTheDoor13
    Options

My kind of game! I'll break out Agrevar, a "paladin" of Ares with a bad temper and body odor. :)

Sounds like you'll fit right in! :D
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Oooo...I did that last night with my son. Except it was Vintage "Magic the Gathering" cards, and he is selling them to make money for a car...or parts to build a faster computer. He is conflicted. We had to discuss which is more likely to get him a date. He is still conflicted.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Eating a peanut butter chocolate chip Lara bar. Not really big on protein or fitness bars overall because everyone gets all the nutrition they need from normal food, but I had been on a candy kick so I need something to ween me off. These work well as I get back to my normal health eating habits.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

Oooo...I did that last night with my son. Except it was Vintage "Magic the Gathering" cards, and he is selling them to make money for a car...or parts to build a faster computer. He is conflicted. We had to discuss which is more likely to get him a date. He is still conflicted.

haha you never know in some circles the cards might be better at getting him a date.
    I was trying to explain to my son that he doesn't have to trade his special Snorlax card. he can just say no when someone wants it
  • jamcdonel
    Options

haha you never know in some circles the cards might be better at getting him a date.
    I was trying to explain to my son that he doesn't have to trade his special Snorlax card. he can just say no when someone wants it

His thinking is that building a computer gives him experience, which gets him a better job, which gets him a nicer car, which gets him a hotter date.

Smart kid.
  • jamcdonel
    Options
    And we went through the whole you don't have to trade if you don't want to thing several years ago. He is just so polite and a people pleaser that he couldn't bear to say "No".
  • synchkat
    Options
    And we went through the whole you don't have to trade if you don't want to thing several years ago. He is just so polite and a people pleaser that he couldn't bear to say "No".

that's my kid. I was like can I have your cool card so he'd go through his book and say well you can have this instead. I kept saying just say no. He has a bazillion all the kids will want then so just say no.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Drinking my last little bit of coffee before a workout..
  • synchkat
    Options
    Replying to e-mails, feeling annoyed at the one person who always asks the same thing and makes me have to reply that I am not interested

now I'm going to find clothes and go to the rink