• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    crg808 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I should be at work, but I'm in the tub

How often do you take baths? I never have time. If I did I would probably be reading, not taking pics because nobody wants to see that!

The bath selfie is a 3 month old 'joke' that should have died out by now. Hey ho, whatever brings enjoyment to the day

If you had ignored all of, the comments concerning it; except mine because it was actually helpful advice as, this 1's also then; it possibly might've already died!

No I remember very well the advice you gave, i took that on board as it was very insightful, thankyou

As for letting it go, I took a hiatus from the forum, that was letting go. Come back after almost 2 months, and it's still going on. Quite sad, really

Don't worry, I'm sure all of us who witnessed the event will get banned eventually for some form of grab-assery or another. Until then, laugh with us. No use taking it too seriously.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options

How often do you take baths? I never have time. If I did I would probably be reading, not taking pics because nobody wants to see that!

The bath selfie is a 3 month old 'joke' that should have died out by now. Hey ho, whatever brings enjoyment to the day

If you had ignored all of, the comments concerning it; except mine because it was actually helpful advice as, this 1's also then; it possibly might've already died!

No I remember very well the advice you gave, i took that on board as it was very insightful, thankyou

As for letting it go, I took a hiatus from the forum, that was letting go. Come back after almost 2 months, and it's still going on. Quite sad, really

Don't worry, I'm sure all of us who witnessed the event will get banned eventually for some form of grab-assery or another. Until then, laugh with us. No use taking it too seriously.

We did laugh a long as it was took for a laugh. Now it's just boring.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

You're very much, welcome! Possibly you've just, created a trend although they; aren't couple bath selfies! At some point people that've no, prior knowledge of; your selfie'll recreate someone else's & thus it's continuation might, be because of; someone else!
  • ccems1634
    ccems1634 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Watching my 1yo splash all her bath water all over the bathroom floor lol
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Watching my son run around in circles with occasional stops to clap or dance. I'm sure he's summoning a toddler demon of some sort that will manifest at nap time.

You're a, baby whisperer lol! :D

He added taking his pants off and waving them around. I'm getting scared.

Quick! Burn some sage, douse with holy water, do an anti toddler demon dance! Whatever it takes to ward off the toddler demon!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Not everything is about you! Other people take baths too!

Funny how it began with the selfie I posted lol

m7i7yg5dleux.gif

If that is hilarious, you may need a new sense of humour :D

2re7wqi8ea1d.jpg
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

Why would people get banned? Not the type to report people - it is only the Internet, nobody is taking it seriously, other than those who flag me and get me warnings :D

No such thing as bad publicity

Oh, not because of you guys, just because it's MFP. There's drama. There's oversensitivity. There's hanger. We've lost a few good ones in the past couple of months... @littlemissbgiff should have been getting out of jail today. I miss her.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

You're very much, welcome! Possibly you've just, created a trend although they; aren't couple bath selfies! At some point people that've no, prior knowledge of; your selfie'll recreate someone else's & thus it's continuation might be because of someone else!

I think it is actually being used to try to be funny and fit in with the regulars TBH :D

Although I do have a feeling the people trying to be funny with it, don't actually know why they are doing it lol

Why does there have to be a reason they are doing it? Why isn't it funny seeing a grown man in the tub with a funny filter? I find it hilarious. Not everything is about the Greens, mate. If you find it old and boring, move along. Stop bringing it up.

But they are totally bored with it. I usually continue bringing up stuff I'm completely bored with. Doesn't everyone do that?

ummmm neva!