What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Chit-chat never forgets, and things we find funny become legends. Like Carl and his nuggets.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    crg808 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I should be at work, but I'm in the tub

How often do you take baths? I never have time. If I did I would probably be reading, not taking pics because nobody wants to see that!

The bath selfie is a 3 month old 'joke' that should have died out by now. Hey ho, whatever brings enjoyment to the day

If you had ignored all of, the comments concerning it; except mine because it was actually helpful advice as, this 1's also then; it possibly might've already died!

No I remember very well the advice you gave, i took that on board as it was very insightful, thankyou

As for letting it go, I took a hiatus from the forum, that was letting go. Come back after almost 2 months, and it's still going on. Quite sad, really

You're very much, welcome! Possibly you've just, created a trend although they; aren't couple bath selfies! At some point people that've no, prior knowledge of; your selfie'll recreate someone else's & thus it's continuation might be because of someone else!

I think it is actually being used to try to be funny and fit in with the regulars TBH :D

Although I do have a feeling the people trying to be funny with it, don't actually know why they are doing it lol

Why does there have to be a reason they are doing it? Why isn't it funny seeing a grown man in the tub with a funny filter? I find it hilarious. Not everything is about the Greens, mate. If you find it old and boring, move along. Stop bringing it up.

This is precisely about the greens, mate

It wasn't funny when I posted it?

Oh wait, that's because I don't follow you all round to each thread kissing your *kitten* and high giving each other, trying to be liked, the way you all do

:D

Mate :D
    Ok point trying to be made here is everyone who did it after/still doing it is hilarious and cute. We did it and it caused absolute disgust!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

How often do you take baths? I never have time. If I did I would probably be reading, not taking pics because nobody wants to see that!

The bath selfie is a 3 month old 'joke' that should have died out by now. Hey ho, whatever brings enjoyment to the day

If you had ignored all of, the comments concerning it; except mine because it was actually helpful advice as, this 1's also then; it possibly might've already died!

No I remember very well the advice you gave, i took that on board as it was very insightful, thankyou

As for letting it go, I took a hiatus from the forum, that was letting go. Come back after almost 2 months, and it's still going on. Quite sad, really

You're very much, welcome! Possibly you've just, created a trend although they; aren't couple bath selfies! At some point people that've no, prior knowledge of; your selfie'll recreate someone else's & thus it's continuation might be because of someone else!

I think it is actually being used to try to be funny and fit in with the regulars TBH :D

Although I do have a feeling the people trying to be funny with it, don't actually know why they are doing it lol

Why does there have to be a reason they are doing it? Why isn't it funny seeing a grown man in the tub with a funny filter? I find it hilarious. Not everything is about the Greens, mate. If you find it old and boring, move along. Stop bringing it up.

But they are totally bored with it. I usually continue bringing up stuff I'm completely bored with. Doesn't everyone do that?
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »

But they are totally bored with it. I usually continue bringing up stuff I'm completely bored with. Doesn't everyone do that?

ummmm neva!

Looking for likes on a forum, imagine how interesting life would be to spend so much of it wanting to be liked on the internet!

Did you come here to stir stuff up or join in the forum called 'What are you doing RIGHT now"? Cause right now you are just stirring things up.
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Chit-chat never forgets, and things we find funny become legends. Like Carl and his nuggets.

Or the BMW from the future

BLOCKED
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Oh wait, that's because I don't follow you all round to each thread kissing your *kitten* and high giving each other, trying to be liked, the way you all do

How'd I know you'd have a condescending reply? It's all good, for the record I wasn't in on your first postings but I heard they got annoying real fast. Just like all the trolling you keep doing, bringing it back up.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I know nothing of the original bathtub selfie or those who posted it. Guess I'm just a newbie.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I know nothing of the original bathtub selfie or those who posted it. Guess I'm just a newbie.

I remember it! There was soap and puppy dog filters covering the good parts though.
  • km8907
    Options
    gR2oeu0.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    yNCVL.gif
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ok this is just going to get silly now :|
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Please lets not get this thread shut down.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

How'd I know you'd have a condescending reply? It's all good, for the record I wasn't in on your first postings but I heard they got annoying real fast. Just like all the trolling you keep doing, bringing it back up.

Why was it annoying that I met a girl on MFP, and posted a selfie, in a selfie thread, because I was proud to have a girl like her on my arm?

Nope not at all, congrats.