What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• seanm456
    seanm456 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    seanm456 wrote: »
    Meal prepping... I HATE to make it love to eat it

I can relate, especially when you have to make food for others as well, and you cant even eat any of it! :'(

That's the worst!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Watching Mary Kills People, love Caroline Dhavernas
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Writing out my 2 week dinner plan and grocery list. Fun stuff.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Telling Stories
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Telling Stories

Are they good?
  • ShannonJoyce97
    ShannonJoyce97 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Thinking that if I had an aneurism and died tomorrow it wouldn't be the worst.

No it wouldn't be the worst for the people that don't know you. But, what about your family?
    Imagine how your sister would blame herself asking, ' I could of noticed. Why not me instead?'
    Or your brother who cries himself to sleep everynight in his dark room.
    What about your parent(s) who wonder to themselves what they did wrong as they argue whose fault it was?
    What about your best friend who puked when she found out and now has trouble trusting anyone?
    What about your pet(s) who loves you no matter what you look like because you give the best belly rubs?

What about all these people who you are a part of just as much as they are a part of you? So no, it may not be the worst for people who are not in your story but, don't stop other peoples just because you forgot you can turn the page.

Turn the page and make it better. You are your own author. Make your story what you will but not at the expense of loved ones....

X
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Telling Stories

I think we need to hear a story!!

I'm getting ready to drive 9 hours to see my fiance!!! We have wedding invites to address and send out!
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Watching boby flay on the food channel
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Reading these chit-chat threads in hopes that I will get super bored and finally fall asleep. No offense, but thanks everyone. I think I'm almost there... ;)
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Debating on whether or not to have another cup of coffee, and hoping my friends never read this. I've something of a reputation to maintain.
  • lifesnotfare
    lifesnotfare Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mmmhmmm coffee