• Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Trying to sleep
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Making a lamb shank casserole ..

Wanting your lamb shank casserole... droooool.....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

The shanks have been in the slow cooker for 5 hours ....I can't wait for dinner
  • kq1981
    Options

The shanks have been in the slow cooker for 5 hours ....I can't wait for dinner

I'm so jealous!!! It's gonna be AMAZING!!!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    In bed, waiting for the other eye to open
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Eating warmed up brownie with a dollop of cream
  • kq1981
    Options
    Thinking about warmed up brownie with cream. Dammit. Lamb shanks and brownies!!!!! That's all I want in the world!!!!!!!
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thinking about warmed up brownie with cream. Dammit. Lamb shanks and brownies!!!!! That's all I want in the world!!!!!!!

I share.... yours is on its way! With double cream for you my lady:)
  • kq1981
    Options

I share.... yours is on its way! With double cream for you my lady:)

Oh. A man after my own heart, sigh. I'll be waiting:-)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Skipping the 7 pages I missed since Friday night....
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Listening to music and having coffee :smiley:
  • kq1981
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Sending mental hate messages to the one know it all in my class that talks too much and is going to make it last longer than it needs to.

I'll send some messages too! So irritating!!!!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @kq1981 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm about to eat a 12 inch sub. I'm hungry.

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

I get auras, most horrible things:-(
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

Omg aren't they?
    I no know what to do and what tends to trigger them but omg they're scary

So very glad I don't get auras with my migraines. Worst vision symptom I get is shooting stars on the edges of my vision.

My 13 year old daughter gets migraines. We went and had her daith pierced on the right side and she's not had a headache since.

Does it need to stay open? Even my regular earlobe piercings are horrible about staying in, and they were hard to keep from getting infected. Right now it seems like it would be worth it (I've had an on and off migraine for 3 days) but I wonder if it really would be.
  • kq1981
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @kq1981 wrote: »

@FeraFilia wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »

Omg aren't they?
    I no know what to do and what tends to trigger them but omg they're scary

So very glad I don't get auras with my migraines. Worst vision symptom I get is shooting stars on the edges of my vision.

My 13 year old daughter gets migraines. We went and had her daith pierced on the right side and she's not had a headache since.

Does it need to stay open? Even my regular earlobe piercings are horrible about staying in, and they were hard to keep from getting infected. Right now it seems like it would be worth it (I've had an on and off migraine for 3 days) but I wonder if it really would be.

If this piercing works I wld def do it! Or See yr doc. Migraines are horrid! I was prescribed a triptan to take wen I get one which helps so much. For now take aspirin if u have some, that helps migraines to. Hope u feel better soon x