What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Debating if I should eat the cookies or hit up the bowflex...lol.. I really need to stop baking on the weekends..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @kq1981 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm about to eat a 12 inch sub. I'm hungry.

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

I get auras, most horrible things:-(
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »
    I'm about to eat a 12 inch sub. I'm hungry.

Oh man I haven't had a sub in years. Since I had migraines after processed meat....I miss.them

It's soooo good. Sorry for rubbing that in your face but man its really yummy lol

Like seriously I'm jealous...subs were my craving while pregnant...then after migraines. Sadly being rendered basically blind for 20 minutes from the aura isn't worth the yumminess

I get auras, most horrible things:-(

Omg aren't they?
    I no know what to do and what tends to trigger them but omg they're scary

So very glad I don't get auras with my migraines. Worst vision symptom I get is shooting stars on the edges of my vision.

My 13 year old daughter gets migraines. We went and had her daith pierced on the right side and she's not had a headache since.

Does it need to stay open? Even my regular earlobe piercings are horrible about staying in, and they were hard to keep from getting infected. Right now it seems like it would be worth it (I've had an on and off migraine for 3 days) but I wonder if it really would be.

If this piercing works I wld def do it! Or See yr doc. Migraines are horrid! I was prescribed a triptan to take wen I get one which helps so much. For now take aspirin if u have some, that helps migraines to. Hope u feel better soon x

Yeah I would be interested to try tryptans. My boss is a neurologist and he prescribes them a lot, I just haven't been to my neurologist to request them haha. Someone told me drinking pedialyte would help, but that ended up being a dud :( And thank you :)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed, its 1.30am and I can't sleep. Mfp is so entertaining and I wish I Cld see who liked or awesomed my posts.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Trying to wake up without coffee. It's difficult.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm back in bed. I feel mentally and physically exhausted. My brother took off leaving me here to look after my mom, I've a million other things trying to take pieces of my time so today is a recharge.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Laying in bed, its 1.30am and I can't sleep. Mfp is so entertaining and I wish I Cld see who liked or awesomed my posts.

I may or may not have just awesomed your post. :)

gk8t9g97lxro.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

You know coffee, in moderation, has many health benefits. Including, but not limited to, keeping up with small kids.
  • kq1981
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I may or may not have just awesomed your post. :)

gk8t9g97lxro.jpg

Hahahha well I definitely just awesomed yours :wink:
  • roseydookey1987
    roseydookey1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trying to sleep
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    lg44xfmdkdfb.jpg
    Just finished 30:00 on the MaxTrainer and kicking back with a gallon of water!! lol
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Compliance training. On the discrimination part, as an example of creating a hostile workplace, it says "negative comments on an employee's age when referring to employees 40 and over." What if somebody called me a stupid kid? Where's my justice? #safespace
  • keefdevlin
    keefdevlin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    procrastinating from work
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »

You know coffee, in moderation, has many health benefits. Including, but not limited to, keeping up with small kids.

There is that... my tiny tyrant is crazy this morning.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Redecorating my daughters room.I can't wait to see the huge smile on her face. All my sacrifices is just so I can see that on her face.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't everyone's answer be "Typing a reply to the thread "What are you doing RIGHT NOW???"?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Working.
  • TheLonelyGod
    TheLonelyGod Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Waiting for food to finish warming up then GAMEZ
  • kq1981
    Options
    Just dropped kids off to school. Day off work, back to bed for me :smile: