What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Watching tennis as usual, but jump down to surf around a bit and see if I can get sleepy to hed to bed.

Did you have the tennis match today?
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    I am watching crazy YouTube stunts! Lol trying to put the baby to sleep
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Waiting for the hammer to drop... lol

I saw your post! I really want to know what's going on!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I'm scratching my *kitten* wondering what I'm going do tomorrow
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    Watching tennis as usual, but jump down to surf around a bit and see if I can get sleepy to hed to bed.

I did. 2.5 hour match. Lost in the end but was neck and neck throughout. Very happy with my level of play overall. Need to improve physically and get my footwork back to last years level to compete with the higher ranked guys like today. But yeah...sore, but a good sore
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Waiting for the hammer to drop... lol

Go to sleep!!!!!

• A_MariposaDream
    Options

I did. 2.5 hour match. Lost in the end but was neck and neck throughout. Very happy with my level of play overall. Need to improve physically and get my footwork back to last years level to compete with the higher ranked guys like today. But yeah...sore, but a good sore

Sounds like you had a blast!
  • criiadina
    criiadina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trying to see how to get certain apps on my windows phone. I don't like this phone :/ fun right? lol
  • Timshel_
    Options

For sure. Weather has been excellent. You been getting out? Almost hit the Surprise Stadium Saturday for the game.
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options

For sure. Weather has been excellent. You been getting out? Almost hit the Surprise Stadium Saturday for the game.

We did today for pre training Angles game ! So nice! My boys about flipped out meeting the players and get autograph!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    We did today for pre training Angles game ! So nice! My boys about flipped out meeting the players and get autograph!

That's a great day. Already ready for next weekend! Lol.
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    Same here my boys will be playing in tournament all weekend out in peoria
  • NicholeCharlton
    NicholeCharlton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jennie7215 wrote: »
    Laying in bed wishing I had a bowl of buttery popcorn. :-)

i gave in and did that last night... was SOOOO good!
  • Timshel_
    Options

Cool. Had years and years of that, except all our tournaments ended up way east and South. Driving forever!

• A_MariposaDream
    Options

Cool. Had years and years of that, except all our tournaments ended up way east and South. Driving forever!

Yes! That's me just west side! But I love it!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    criiadina wrote: »
    Trying to see how to get certain apps on my windows phone. I don't like this phone :/ fun right? lol

Some companies like here, for example no longer provide an; application for Windows' phones due to it's unpopularity!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    Nursing my broken heart :'( ... Stepped out of the AT&T Store ... 2 Steps ... Dropped my phone ... Am now using a temp phone awaiting the new Samsung out this week. Geek squad are charging me an arm and a leg to restore my original phone and eventually transfer files. Ugghhh!

Ouch. :(

I'm in a car being driven to the airport. Long drive, long flight and then HOME!!

Ikr.

Safe travels.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Feeling stupid :)
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    Nursing my broken heart :'( ... Stepped out of the AT&T Store ... 2 Steps ... Dropped my phone ... Am now using a temp phone awaiting the new Samsung out this week. Geek squad are charging me an arm and a leg to restore my original phone and eventually transfer files. Ugghhh!

Ouch. :(

I'm in a car being driven to the airport. Long drive, long flight and then HOME!!

Ikr.

Safe travels.

Thanks. Delayed 45 mns already. No biggie. Chilling at the lounge enjoying soup, broccoli and water. Flight meal will be in about 2.5 hours so I don't want to get too full.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Feeling stupid :)

Well your not !!

Thats my go to feeling everyday :)