Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Feeling my collarbones cause I have some now :smiley:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 6, Day 2 of C25K, after a couple of weeks off. Last interval run...every thing is 22 minutes and up here on out. However, I finally believe I'll be able to run a sub 30 minute 5k soon. I never thought my fat *kitten* would be able to do that.

I love hearing stories like this. Makes me think I can do it. Awesome job!

Trust me...if I can do it, anyone can

I still don't think I could. I have never made it past the 2nd or 3rd week....

My chunky butt is in the 4th week. You can totally do it!
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Eating dinner by myself. My friend didn't show up.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Grillin' and chillin'

• xtina_7796
    xtina_7796 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Trying to find the damn Cardinals baseball game on tv ..... grrrrrrrr. :s.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Staring at a bottle of whiskey wondering if being numb tonight would be worth the hangover tomorrow.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Eating guacamole and cucumber slices, checking work emails.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    It's the 18th, i'm on Turbo Tax, take a wild guess lol
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Staring at a bottle of whiskey wondering if being numb tonight would be worth the hangover tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Leave the whiskey. You need to grieve and drinking won't help. Your problems will still be your problems tomorrow but then you could have the additional problems of a headache and puking.

Logically, and rationally, I know you're right. I put it away and got some water instead. At least for now. I'm going to run later and see if physical exertion will have a similar effect.

This is an emotional pain like I've never felt before... This is the first time I've lost anyone so close to me, and part of me is willing to risk the consequences because maybe even the hangover would function as a distraction.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    It's the 18th, i'm on Turbo Tax, take a wild guess lol

Submitted ours last night only to wake up to rejection alerts from turbo tax this morning. Today was a little stressful needless to say

Aww :( hope they were easy fixes!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Leave the whiskey. You need to grieve and drinking won't help. Your problems will still be your problems tomorrow but then you could have the additional problems of a headache and puking.

Logically, and rationally, I know you're right. I put it away and got some water instead. At least for now. I'm going to run later and see if physical exertion will have a similar effect.

This is an emotional pain like I've never felt before... This is the first time I've lost anyone so close to me, and part of me is willing to risk the consequences because maybe even the hangover would function as a distraction.

It won't. Not tonight, tomorrow or next week. The pain is real and doesn't go away with alcohol or most other distractions. Hold your hubby and your baby close. Use the love from them and what you still do have as your distraction.

This.

100% this.
  • FizikallyFit1
    FizikallyFit1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Listening to music, dancing and getting faded haha
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I ran. And I cried. And now I'm on my front porch with water and music and a cat.

My 5k is at the end of August. I'm going to cross that finish line with my grandfather's name on my shirt if I have to crawl.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Wondering how on earth I made it this long on only 3 hours sleep. Wait.... must be the toothpicks holding my eyes open.
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed, snuggled up with my cat, feeling the effects of nyquil. So tired and not feeling well.

If I sleep... Gnite all!
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Just chilling after getting back from a date.
  • FizikallyFit1
    FizikallyFit1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

Oooooh a date! How'd it go?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    laundry :(
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Browsing MFP, texting with my mum and putting my God son to bed (he loves to cuddle my tummy after storytime ... Ahhh asleep at last).
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

Oooooh a date! How'd it go?

Disappointing, the Tinder date turned out to be much bigger than I thought she was (she looked like she weighed as much as me) but instead of being the typical *kitten* I'm normally am, I was a gentleman and actually just continued with the date. Ended after an hour (we both agreed to go) and I deleted her number and unmatched her on Tinder. She didn't seem that engaged or interested anyway so the feeling's mutual. Maybe I looked better in my pictures or maybe she knew she was a catfish and knew she *kitten* up and knew I wouldn't find her attractive.