What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Doing laps around the house to get my 10K steps for the day.
  • FizikallyFit1
    FizikallyFit1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    Just chilling after getting back from a date.

Oooooh a date! How'd it go?

Disappointing, the Tinder date turned out to be much bigger than I thought she was (she looked like she weighed as much as me) but instead of being the typical *kitten* I'm normally am, I was a gentleman and actually just continued with the date. Ended after an hour (we both agreed to go) and I deleted her number and unmatched her on Tinder. She didn't seem that engaged or interested anyway so the feeling's mutual. Maybe I looked better in my pictures or maybe she knew she was a catfish and knew she *kitten* up and knew I wouldn't find her attractive.

Damn that sux. Better luck next time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My dog took some sort of fit earlier ...threw up on the bed ..then rolled around and couldn't get to his feet ..rushed him to vet. She's taking blood but he seems to have come good..
    Im so worried this is something he will have again..to say it was awful to see doesn't come close ..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    My dog took some sort of fit earlier ...threw up on the bed ..then rolled around and couldn't get to his feet ..rushed him to vet. She's taking blood but he seems to have come good..
    Im so worried this is something he will have again..to say it was awful to see doesn't come close ..

Dang, sorry to hear that.
    Take good care of that pup!

....they're part of the family, aren't they?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Dang, sorry to hear that.
    Take good care of that pup!

....they're part of the family, aren't they?

Thank you..Im watching him like a hawke, terrified it will happen again. I get the blood results tomorrow.
    lhlzyip665nk.png

Mario on the left..I love all my furkids though. Hate them being unwell. Been a stressful day

• povic1705
    povic1705 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im working now. i do different analytics.
  • cissiheartvanilla
    cissiheartvanilla Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    At work fantasizing about my next meal/snack... :#
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I am so sorry Jo! Hopefully they can get you some answers!

Thank you :) me too
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Staring at a bottle of whiskey wondering if being numb tonight would be worth the hangover tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Leave the whiskey. You need to grieve and drinking won't help. Your problems will still be your problems tomorrow but then you could have the additional problems of a headache and puking.

I agree. We are meant to feel pain when we lose someone we love. Its better to let it run its course than to try to mask it and cause yourself even more heartache later.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Hope he comes right x
  • kq1981
    Options
    I ran. And I cried. And now I'm on my front porch with water and music and a cat.

My 5k is at the end of August. I'm going to cross that finish line with my grandfather's name on my shirt if I have to crawl.

U can do it if anyone can! Cheering u on x
  • kq1981
    Options
    I'm thinking too much. It hurts :neutral:
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear this Jo.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thanks @kq1981 and @merrysailor88

Fingers crossed bloods tomorrow reveal something ..
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Staring at a bottle of whiskey wondering if being numb tonight would be worth the hangover tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Leave the whiskey. You need to grieve and drinking won't help. Your problems will still be your problems tomorrow but then you could have the additional problems of a headache and puking.

Logically, and rationally, I know you're right. I put it away and got some water instead. At least for now. I'm going to run later and see if physical exertion will have a similar effect.

This is an emotional pain like I've never felt before... This is the first time I've lost anyone so close to me, and part of me is willing to risk the consequences because maybe even the hangover would function as a distraction.

As someone who's tried drinking away the pain, it doesn't help. The sadness and loss might feel crushing right now, but it's best to take the time to grieve. Sorrow is like a deep wound, if left unaddressed for too long it starts to rot away at you. Don't let grief turn to bitterness; it's far harder to bounce back from that.

Reach out to close friends and family (and your SO if you have one), and let them share your burden with you. It won't hurt any less, but the weight doesn't feel as heavy when it's shared. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I hope all turns out well for your dog Jo.

I currently feel like I'm dreaming, I'm that tired. Like I'm not really me. I've pinched myself and yep, I'm here, but it doesn't feel like it.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    "No, i don't want to...." get up & go do the aldulting thing.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting in my work truck, eating sammiches, and listening to Bon Jovi on the radio.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Fighting the urge to get a Snickers bar.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Fighting the urge to get a Snickers bar.

If you're not yourself I heard this helps with that.

I am eating grilled cheese sammich. :happy: