What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    All that sounds amazing. Enjoy :)

Thanks...Im guessing somewhere about tuesday you will hear a loud scream when all the cream from the cocktails hits my *kitten* and shows on the scales ..

Haha oh no... I've lost 7 lbs since I gave it up 2 weeks ago. It really does make a difference :/

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    All that sounds amazing. Enjoy :)

Thanks...Im guessing somewhere about tuesday you will hear a loud scream when all the cream from the cocktails hits my *kitten* and shows on the scales ..

Haha oh no... I've lost 7 lbs since I gave it up 2 weeks ago. It really does make a difference :/

Wow ..thats a huge amount ..well done. So what was your drink of choice?
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options
    Lately it was beer. Corona and when that ran out I went to my pink moscato lol. No hard liquor. It makes me do bad things lol

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lately it was beer. Corona and when that ran out I went to my pink moscato lol. No hard liquor. It makes me do bad things lol

Im normally a canadian club whiskey and dry girl . I use that low cal dry ginger ale. I hate that fake stuff but it helps cut cals.
    I used to drink what I called rocket fuels..2 to 3 nips of irish cream 2 nips of canadian club whiskey and a splash of milk in a tall glass filled with ice ..of course by the 4th no measurements are actually used ..
    Stuff is lethal ..6 of them and you're out lol..
    But I did notice the weight creeping up so I haven't had any in a while. Posting with a few of those in my system got me too many warnings :#
    I much prefer the spirits ..Im gunna do bad things anyway so it don't make a difference :D jk ..lol
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    This is officially my first post back on mfp in awhile. I'm bored and just laying here after a crazy hectic last 4 days. Not sure what else to do, so made a new name and decided to bother the forums.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    This is officially my first post back on mfp in awhile. I'm bored and just laying here after a crazy hectic last 4 days. Not sure what else to do, so made a new name and decided to bother the forums.

Why didn't you keep old name?
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options

Ummm welcome back lol
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - there's an easy answer to that...I get bored and delete and change. it's both a blessing and a curse.

@sw33tp3a_1 - thank you kindly. I'm sure I'll be active for like a short while and then be like ok gotta go again. that's just how I do.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options

Im normally a canadian club whiskey and dry girl . I use that low cal dry ginger ale. I hate that fake stuff but it helps cut cals.
    I used to drink what I called rocket fuels..2 to 3 nips of irish cream 2 nips of canadian club whiskey and a splash of milk in a tall glass filled with ice ..of course by the 4th no measurements are actually used ..
    Stuff is lethal ..6 of them and you're out lol..
    But I did notice the weight creeping up so I haven't had any in a while. Posting with a few of those in my system got me too many warnings :#
    I much prefer the spirits ..Im gunna do bad things anyway so it don't make a difference :D jk ..lol

Haha I never come here while intoxicated. The damage I would do lol
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hmm ..you are like one of a zillion that have come back with different user name, that's cool. Maybe your arm tattoos will jog my memory and I will remember who you were . Non the less welcome ..enjoy yourself :)
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    thank you. I hope it will cure the boredom, time will tell.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options
    @antisocial_gymrat - best way to do it if your just here for entertainment lol have fun!
  • incrediblehulk469
    incrediblehulk469 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    looking for some fun
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    @sw33tp3a_1 - way to just put me on the spot haha, right now, I just actually layed down. Finally able to relax after a crazy hectic like 36 hours. the question now is what are YOU doing RIGHT NOW?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Last 2 ^^I near wet myself laughing..
    Ok @sw33tp3a_1 what are you doing?

Im guessing its getting late over there :D
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    I'm so confused the comment changed so my answer looks like it has nothing to do with the before post. so I look like the thread weirdo who wears women's shoes and talks to buildings. which I have been known to do...the building talking thing I mean.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm so confused the comment changed so my answer looks like it has nothing to do with the before post. so I look like the thread weirdo who wears women's shoes and talks to buildings. which I have been known to do...the building talking thing I mean.

Well tbh we can't see your feet soooooo :D
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options
    Lol yes it's late. 12 am and I'm in bed. Nothing exciting going on here lol
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Lying in bed. Lurking mfp posts. Yes. Sad. And uneventful sat night. Lol I could use a drink ha
  • sw33tp3a_1
    Options

No I think that hulk guy took that weirdo role here