What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    lol. button your lip young lady. my choice TO wear or more importantly NOT wear women's shoes 6 days a week is no ones concern. forget that I need everyone's size 12 pump in a multitude of colors.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lol. button your lip young lady. my choice TO wear or more importantly NOT wear women's shoes 6 days a week is no ones concern. forget that I need everyone's size 12 pump in a multitude of colors.

:* .. I bet you look great in colourful pumps ..erhmmm I mean if you so choose to wear them :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I'm so confused the comment changed so my answer looks like it has nothing to do with the before post. so I look like the thread weirdo who wears women's shoes and talks to buildings. which I have been known to do...the building talking thing I mean.

No I think that hulk guy took that weirdo role here

Probably be gone in the morning lol
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options

:* .. I bet you look great in colourful pumps ..erhmmm I mean if you so choose to wear them :D

I do especially the electric blue ones with little green rhinesto...I mean...wait what?
    I'm so confused the comment changed so my answer looks like it has nothing to do with the before post. so I look like the thread weirdo who wears women's shoes and talks to buildings. which I have been known to do...the building talking thing I mean.

No I think that hulk guy took that weirdo role here

Probably be gone in the morning lol

hmmmmm perhaps he didn't find the fun he was looking for? I mean after all what is fun without fun ya know? it's just not....well...fun.

• waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    currently right now I'm singing... I believe that children are our future...teach them well and let them lead the way....like Randy Watson and sexual chocolate.
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed watching Netflix
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    yn6ld93bwtwc.jpeg
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    ...waay too much time on your hands.....go volunteer somewhere....
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options

I would but I think when you volunteer at places after hours it's considered breaking and entering and that's frowned upon...even if I am donating my time. thank you for the suggestion tho.
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options

I would but I think when you volunteer at places after hours it's considered breaking and entering and that's frowned upon...even if I am donating my time. thank you for the suggestion tho.

:D:D:D
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    right now wishing my phone wasn't all wonky so I could listen to music. stupid phone.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Roflmao ..you are a quick one ..and might I say super cute in those electric blue with green rhinestone pu....earrin..erhmmm shirt ..yeah shirt
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options

Roflmao ..you are a quick one ..and might I say super cute in those electric blue with green rhinestone pu....earrin..erhmmm shirt ..yeah shirt

thank you, I was blessed with the ability to be both funny sarcastic and a huge a-hole. it's like my super power or something. I like how the sho...errrr shirts, give me an extra few inches of height. and go with many types of pants.
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    cdiller77 wrote: »
    Laying in bed watching Netflix

what are you watching on Netflix?
  • Sayban
    Sayban Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just in from a call, trying to wind down at the station... but it is Saturday night :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im out to drinks and nibbles ..it may get messy when I get back ..apologies for any nekkidness and or raunchy behaviour ..lol..btw ..just kidding about the behaviour ..

Cheers .. B)
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wishing my wisdom tooth was pulled out. (It just came in and it hurts). The dentist office isn't open till Monday though and I have no idea how much it will cost to remove it.
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wishing I was drowning in alcohol but instead I'm here passing the time

You could do both

Gave up alcohol for a month or more lol why torture myself right? All for the sake of vanity....

I read that as sake as in the alcohol haha
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Literally watching wax dry
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    eating ramen noodles lol