What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Wishing I could sleep! Long day tomorrow.

Never wish just do!
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Putting off working out, hoping for no consequences, then sneaking off to bed.
  • TopCop52903
    TopCop52903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wishing I could sleep! Long day tomorrow.

Never wish just do!
    Trying
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Eating a chocolate bar.
  • stevenvj
    stevenvj Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Busy at work doing upgrades and browsing MFP threads while the upgrades continue in the background
  • everstrong55
    everstrong55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Staring at the screen.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    i been driving around town since 4 am its fun! havent done this in awhile

You're a wild man :D lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

lmao! well i actually fell asleep around 8 last night coz of a migraine got triggered from a stinky dude at the gym and woke up early so o drove around

Wow..was that stinky he set off a migraine..gross..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

lmao! well i actually fell asleep around 8 last night coz of a migraine got triggered from a stinky dude at the gym and woke up early so o drove around

Wow..was that stinky he set off a migraine..gross..

its certain smell that triggers my migraine and he had it :D i tried to get away but he was all over the place

Ewwww ...what sort of smells? Fart? :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    All jokes aside..I actually get headaches from other peoples perfumes etc..gives me a headache..even scented soaps
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Freaking out a little. My cousin just called and one of the siblings of the little kitty we just got passed away this morning. They were abandoned and weaned way too early and we've been doing our best the last couple of weeks to take care of him. He's gaining weight and strength. We've had him to the vet and he's been treated for worms. We've been mixing and feeding his special feeding replacement formula every 4 hours or so. I even offered my nipple to suckle for comfort (ok...that part was a joke). Hopefully he makes it and the brother kitty just had bad luck.

They can get sick, I forget with what, but I had to treat one of my cats when she was that young. There is a common illness that they can get that will do that to cats that young. I forget what it's called... Keep an eye on the your cat and take the cat to the vet if you have any doubts. The medicine, if needed, will stop the cat from dying. My cat is now very healthy and happy. Keep up the good work cat daddy.

Tragically, 15 percent to 27 percent of kittens succumbs to “fading kitten syndrome” before they reach nine weeks of age.

The early signs of the syndrome are subtle but often detectable. Sick kittens may not right themselves when turned on their backs. They may not root and suckle normally. Their eyes may not open at the usual age of five to 14 days. They will often be smaller than their littermates.

Most important, they may not gain weight normally. Healthy kittens should gain 7 to 10 grams per day. Experts recommend that kittens be weighed on a gram scale at least once daily (and many experts recommend weighing twice daily).

More info can be found here.
    http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/ask-a-vet-foster-kittens-die-fading-kitten-syndrome-cat-health
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Feeling more anxious than what a person should feel.
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am doing man stuff, watching tv and scratching them nuts :D:D
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anxiety kicking in
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Eating a piece of cold pizza. Trying to get motivated to go to my daughter's track and field day.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    n2k8ftro1nz2.jpg
    Trying to stay cool in this heat

Stahhhhhp! It's only been around 105 degrees. Really heat is coming soon!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ate chocolate and thinking Pei Wei for lunch.