Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    At pool trying to get tropical but clouds out now. Whomp whomp :(

Cloud tans take forever! lol :sad:
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wasting time on MFP forums instead of getting my butt in gear to take the kids to the pool.
  • WeAreTheMassacre
    WeAreTheMassacre Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Finishing up the new leaked season of Orange is the New Black so I can casually spill spoilers to my friends if they upset me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Finishing up the new leaked season of Orange is the New Black so I can casually spill spoilers to my friends if they upset me.

That's just mean.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    At pool trying to get tropical but clouds out now. Whomp whomp :(

Cloud tans take forever! lol :sad:

Actually started drizzling, so gave up. No tan for me today. :s

smash
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Watching Britains got talent :)
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    contemplating dropping a duke. hahaha
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Relaxing & unwinding. Just got back from the pool with the kids. It's exhausting trying to make sure the short one doesn't drown himself.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    About to go to a graduation party. Then another graduation party. Then come home and eat the chicken boobies that have been in the slow cooker all day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Researching my next phone..Samsung s8 or s8 plus..
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

with the son away for the weekend and the wife asleep, i'm enjoying the *kitten* out of the peace and quiet on the backporch.
  • FireTurtle75
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I used to have a galaxy mega. Loved it but it was too big. Wish I had that problem elsewhere. LOL
    The Mega screen was 6.3" & the s8+ is like 6.2". The plus will be great for looking at, but it's not going to be comfortable to carry in a pocket or you hand for very long. I do miss my Mega after switching to a POS iPhone after I broke the mega. I would take my Mega back in a heartbeat even with it's oversized phone issue over the general POS nature of my iPhone.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I used to have a galaxy mega. Loved it but it was too big. Wish I had that problem elsewhere. LOL
    The Mega screen was 6.3" & the s8+ is like 6.2". The plus will be great for looking at, but it's not going to be comfortable to carry in a pocket or you hand for very long. I do miss my Mega after switching to a POS iPhone after I broke the mega. I would take my Mega back in a heartbeat even with it's oversized phone issue over the general POS nature of my iPhone.

Good to know..Im not even slightly interested in an iphone..I love Samsung so Im stopping with them. I currently have an S5 atm and I love it. It's just time for an upgrade....Im not sure whether the bigger screen on the plus is really worth the extra money.
    $1349 for the plus and around $1149 for S8
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Yep, I can't wait to upgrade back to a Galaxy with the android platform.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I've heard good things about the xperia.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my pizza and wings to be delivered.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my face with ice cream and watching The Office with my cats. Why didn't I start watching this sooner?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    samsung sucks! i have an s7 edge i miss my xperia

My ex had the edge..he wasn't keen on it because it started to turn itself off ...the only phone we've had that totally *kitten* itself at the end of 2 years.
    I went from HTC to samsungs had 3 and 5 loved both..
    I can't wait to play with my new phone..Im going with s8 I think..don't need the bigger screen of the plus. Got to order nano sim though ..have a micro atm