What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Debating on whether or not I should have the ice cream cake brought into the office a bit ago..

a bit ago? thats too late isnt it?

Ha! It's currently in the freezer.

If you have the calories for it, do it.

I have 600 calories left for dinner... do I want to work out tonight or not is the question. I should but I also need a night off.. I can probably afford to go over and average it out at the end of the week but it bothers me to go over even when I know I have some "banked" calories. #firstworldproblems
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide how to log the bites I took of my sons lunch to encourage him to eat.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Wishing @km8907 a very Happy Birthday!!! <3

Thank ya :wink:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Currently being a cat bed. 2 out of 3 cats have curled up for a snooze in my lap.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    work! work! work! work!

I can almost see your face!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Watching my not quite 2 year old son correctly identify letters on a screen by shape. He sees the letter on the screen, and hits the right button on the keyboard of his toy. He's getting it right more than half the time!
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Procrastinating
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    heey

Ohh heyyyy handsome ;)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    drinking a skyr yogurt drink. It's surprisingly nice. I wasn't expecting much because..ya know, its icelandic food/drink. but it's actually not bad.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    work! work! work! work!

Check you out mr thumb with a face lol
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I'm just here not wanting to do anything, waiting for the washer to finish so I can keep doing laundry, keeping the kids in check & from burning the house down, but I also need to find sustenance to feed them & I need to make something for myself to eat too.
    Trying to decide if I want to roast a cornish hen, make homemade creamy mushroom & celery soup, pan sear some cod in a lemon/garlic/butter sauce, grill a ribeye, possibly pork chops or maybe I'll go crazy & make them all or maybe I just stay in blah mode & make none of it & just dig through the fridge for some cold ham & cheese slices.
    I feel like eating something gourmet & fancy, but I don't feel like getting fancy with the spices at the moment. I don't know what the hell I want, so I'm sittin here staring at nothing like a calf staring at a new gate.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    The phrase "on fleek" makes me cringe.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    ??? Is that like gleeking?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the toilet
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I'm just here not wanting to do anything, waiting for the washer to finish so I can keep doing laundry, keeping the kids in check & from burning the house down, but I also need to find sustenance to feed them & I need to make something for myself to eat too.
    Trying to decide if I want to roast a cornish hen, make homemade creamy mushroom & celery soup, pan sear some cod in a lemon/garlic/butter sauce, grill a ribeye, possibly pork chops or maybe I'll go crazy & make them all or maybe I just stay in blah mode & make none of it & just dig through the fridge for some cold ham & cheese slices.
    I feel like eating something gourmet & fancy, but I don't feel like getting fancy with the spices at the moment. I don't know what the hell I want, so I'm sittin here staring at nothing like a calf staring at a new gate.

Kinda like that with breakfast this morning. .wanted something like scrambled eggs and bacon ..settled for a tub of yoghurt so far cause it's easy lol
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Yeah, it's tough when I'm the only one in the house doing this.

I settled on making cod & I'm going to pair it with a side of broccoli & cauliflower
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Looking forward to baby bed time and having a ton of respect for single parents.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    ^^^ OMG! This. I'm a stay at home dad & I work from home too. It's took me nearly four years to get most of my *kitten* together as a stay at home parent & it still isn't all together. I have no idea how most mom's single or otherwise do it so easily.
    My last traditional job as a department head in a rehab hospital was nothing compared to this. I'm dead serious too.