What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Wishing I hadn't ate so much peanut butter and cheese,,,,,,,,jeez

Sounds like the makings of some serious BG's.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Wishing I hadn't ate so much peanut butter and cheese,,,,,,,,jeez

Sounds like the makings of some serious BG's.

Lol ya walking kinda funny !
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I should get dressed or if it's acceptable to take my kid outside in my pajamas.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I vote for the jammies--WTH
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I should get dressed or if it's acceptable to take my kid outside in my pajamas.

I thought wearing pajamas was considered dressed....
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I don't consider myself dressed until I put a bra on.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Then I go thru most of the weekend not dressed. LOL!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Same. I just say "get dressed" because it sounds better in mixed company. I've learned to filter a bit since I acquired super conservative religious in laws who don't appreciate that I was raised by a sailor. Who is also a biker.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Same. I just say "get dressed" because it sounds better in mixed company. I've learned to filter a bit since I acquired super conservative religious in laws who don't appreciate that I was raised by a sailor. Who is also a biker.

Well your in laws wouldn't care for me too much then. LOL! I, too, was raised by a sailor. Lived on or around military bases my whole life, and I have no filter.

More power to you for having that strength.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Watching my twitter feed light up from another terrorist attack in the UK :(
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    The short version: changing my shorts.

The longer version: Some delinquents in my neighborhood thought it would be fun to take their mom's van for a ride, even though they are too young to drive. I saw the van hit the first parked car on the other side of the street then start coming towards me. It hit a trash can, and luckily, another car instead of me. One of the kids tried to bail out of the van while this was going on and has a pretty nasty head wound. I got hit with a wheel from the trash can. Nobody else got hurt, but there was significant property damage. I had to talk to the police, who started giving me *kitten* because I didn't have my license on me. I was on a *kitten* jog on my street, get bent. I left before the parents of these hoods started fighting themselves.

Sounds like more excitement than expected for your day. Glad to hear no pedestrians got hurt. As for the cop.... you should've told him your license was tattooed on your *kitten* if he cared to have a look :lol:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    The short version: changing my shorts.

The longer version: Some delinquents in my neighborhood thought it would be fun to take their mom's van for a ride, even though they are too young to drive. I saw the van hit the first parked car on the other side of the street then start coming towards me. It hit a trash can, and luckily, another car instead of me. One of the kids tried to bail out of the van while this was going on and has a pretty nasty head wound. I got hit with a wheel from the trash can. Nobody else got hurt, but there was significant property damage. I had to talk to the police, who started giving me *kitten* because I didn't have my license on me. I was on a *kitten* jog on my street, get bent. I left before the parents of these hoods started fighting themselves.

Idiot kids. Glad you're okay! (I hope the trash can wheel didn't do too much damage)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Right now... at the movie theater by myself. Movie to start in 10 minutes (it will start in 90 minutes if you include the trailers).

It's 72 degrees in the theater and 110 outside.

Going to the movies by yourself is the best.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Right now... at the movie theater by myself. Movie to start in 10 minutes (it will start in 90 minutes if you include the trailers).

I can see you are enjoying yourself ..Im 3 rows back 4th seat *waves* .. just keeping an eye on you..ya know..just to make sure you're safe B)
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Losing my mind on my leaking garden hose. And getting really pissed at mfp.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10562846/end-the-black-box-popups-now-please/p1
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Cartoons with my little perfect gentlemen
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Watching Mountain Monsters. It's scripted and fake as *kitten* but I can't stop watching.
  • fglrml86
    fglrml86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to watch a movie! Happy Saturday!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

What movie are you seeing?

I just saw the latest Alien movie.

It was okay.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

What movie are you seeing?

I just saw the latest Alien movie.

It was okay.

I'll just follow you home..make sure you get there ok B):laugh: