What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Making out my to do list at work, seeing all the *kitten* I have to do, and wanting to go home and crawl back into bed.
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Off to bed... 'night world.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Siamese fighters are a pain in the neck in my experience. We actually had our one die in one of our tanks not so long ago. He kept bullying the neon tetra's and never used to let them feed. Gourami are pretty cool as are african cichlid.

My favorite one of mine is my raphael catfish. Built like a tank!
    Raphael cats are cool. Does yours ever croak? . I do love gouramis too, wouldn't mind having a tank for chocolates, but the paradise are my favorite ones. Most of the bettas you see in stores are already doomed. They live in tiny cups full of their own excrement which turns to ammonia & literally disintegrates their gills. Unless you're lucky, they are doomed to waste away even if you get them into clean water after bringing them home. They have started getting pricey in crappy box stores like petco/petsmart, so I'm willing to pay 2x-3x that to buy from a reputable breeder online. I used to breed a specific strain of angelfish in my old garage so I understand the importance of paying for quality when it comes to fish.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Rocking out to old school Ministry while I finally hang some picture frames of my kids in my new home.

https://youtu.be/4c3BCWx5Rpg

That's not old school Ministry. This is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfVidaSLe0

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Shopping online for a betta to put in my garage aquarium so that it will eat all of the mosquito larva that keep trying to live in there. Can't decide if I should pick one of these three. I kinda like the Black/Blue Steel in the middle the most, but $35 plus shipping is making me second guess the idea as hot as it's been getting. I would worry about missing the mailman & it dying from the heat being in a package on the porch too long.

8jbl8mqvvmtd.jpg

Their like $2 at a pet store and it won't dye on the way to your house. (My 2 cents)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Sipping on coffee and paying some bills online
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and watching the kiddo play.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Watching a dude get an MRI
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Planning out an 8 day vacation to Washington DC, Hampton Roads VA, and Baltimore for 5 people...

Yay vacations!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Thinking
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Planning a benefit for my sister's headstone, and to help with her two daughters. Sounds very sad, and it is. But, there is a slight comfort in being able to do something for her, even when she is not here. I enjoy bringing ideas to the table that I know is her.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    another round of leg session at the gym

Hummm legs day is never fun! I always have to pee the most on leg days and it takes for ever to sit down!! Then getting up forgets it! Ahahaha
  • angelxsss
    Options
    listening to a podcast about present-day dating and how awful it is so much of the time
  • angelxsss
    Options
    That one sucked so now I'm listening to true crime
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    another round of leg session at the gym

Hummm legs day is never fun! I always have to pee the most on leg days and it takes for ever to sit down!! Then getting up forgets it! Ahahaha

haha! i can relate but if i can only do 2 workouts ever itll be squats and deadlifts i have a love/hate feelings for those 2 workouts

Well hello smiles!!! Bobby I have missed you!! Lol
  • angelxsss
    Options
    eating pizza and drinking coffee instead of working out
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Waiting for dinner to come out of the oven so I have enough energy to begin work for the night. :(