What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Chilling out after spending a couple of hours at the pool with my kids. Ate some smoked sausage & now I'm going to raid the fridge for some broccoli & cauliflower.

Omg..not the broccoli and cauliflower..you is sooo wild lol :p:*

I am! I even put butter & cheese on it too! I'm so wild I need a leather jacket to wear that says "Born to Pedal" the next time I ride a bicycle. Get me one of those bikes all decked out with the little wicker basket on the handle bars. I'm such a wild bada$$, that I'm even going to rip those pretty little daisies off of it first. I don't plan on wearing a helmet either...
    q3evabzt285d.jpg
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the van with a dead battery. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Oh, boo! Is AAA coming soon?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Chilling out after spending a couple of hours at the pool with my kids. Ate some smoked sausage & now I'm going to raid the fridge for some broccoli & cauliflower.

Omg..not the broccoli and cauliflower..you is sooo wild lol :p:*

I am! I even put butter & cheese on it too! I'm so wild I need a leather jacket to wear that says "Born to Pedal" the next time I ride a bicycle. Get me one of those bikes all decked out with the little wicker basket on the handle bars. I'm such a wild bada$$, that I'm even going to rip those pretty little daisies off of it first. I don't plan on wearing a helmet either...
    q3evabzt285d.jpg

Awww ..not the daisies ..you brute lol..
    Omg ..no helmut .. thy middle name is Danger
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the van with a dead battery. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Sorry kiddo :/
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    Believe it or not, I'm at a house party in someone's yard around the fire with some of the wife's friends from work that I've never met. If you know me, than you know that is terrifying to me..... baby steps. I can do this. Deep breaths.
  • PatanjaliTwist
    Options
    Believe it or not, I'm at a house party in someone's yard around the fire with some of the wife's friends from work that I've never met. If you know me, than you know that is terrifying to me..... baby steps. I can do this. Deep breaths.

Enjoy being outdoors. Hope you relax & have a good time.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

You got this :+1:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

Enjoy being outdoors. Hope you relax & have a good time.

You got this :+1:

Thank you.... I'm not good with people, so I'm just staying with the baby, but I'm trying to be social to a reasonable degree.
  • PatanjaliTwist
    Options
    Thank you.... I'm not good with people, so I'm just staying with the baby, but I'm trying to be social to a reasonable degree.

I'm an introvert, so I understand. Good that you're there... sometimes we have to step outside our comfort zones. You'll do fine. :smile:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

I'm an introvert, so I understand. Good that you're there... sometimes we have to step outside our comfort zones. You'll do fine. :smile:

I am too, but I'd do anything for my wife.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

:) that's so lovely
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ Congratulations on all your accomplishments today :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ Congratulations on all your accomplishments today :)

Thank you :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

:) that's so lovely

It's going ok... I'm anxious af but I'm still engaging people.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Playing Mario 3 with my son
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just buzzed the neighborhood for a short 10 minute walk to get a second calorie burn in for the day.
    Came in to make a Faux-garita out of a Sparkling lemon-lime Ice & some JQ 1800 silver tequila.
    I should have just shot the tequila straight with some lime & salt, because that was not delicious at all.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options

Yes, deep breaths. For some reason, counting helps me lol you got this! :)
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    OH just knocking out this cardio session before I eat my breakfast