What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Thinking that playing any game that requires teamwork is a bad idea on a Saturday as all the morons are running wild. Also being surprised that I've lowered my calories so much and I'm not missing them too much.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Cops here generally are nicer to people with nicer cars. I saw camrys getting tickets throughout the whole day and i bet none of them got close to 100.

Dude was like “ try not to go so fast. Have a nice day “

When i had my r8, cops let me run lights, make illegal turns, stopped me just to talk to me. Some of them are pretty cool if u show respect

That's wild! I had my GTI up to 206-208 kph (128-129) the other morning at 5am no cars on the highway but us. Ruined some scrub in a shiny brand new 2018/2019 black chromed out Lincoln business style coupe. He was pissssssed. When he finally caught up and drove past he rolled his window down and flipped me the bird. It was the icing on the cake. I think he was mostly mad because when I passed him I looked right at him with a huge *kitten* eating grin on my face.

It's the little things.

Hahahah. Lincoln has no chance its a huge boat. Gti is a pepper little car

Dude there was a golf r that was tailing us at 100. And dude was like 80! Had to snap a pic

4n5173ivu330.jpeg

LMAO, goes to show some people just like to go fast (no matter how old they are).
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    He let me go lmao

You got that horseshoe cranked Mr.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Cops here generally are nicer to people with nicer cars. I saw camrys getting tickets throughout the whole day and i bet none of them got close to 100.

When i had my r8, cops let me run lights, make illegal turns, stopped me just to talk to me. Some of them are pretty cool if u show respect

That's wild! I had my GTI up to 206-208 kph (128-129) the other morning at 5am no cars on the highway but us. Ruined some scrub in a shiny brand new 2018/2019 black chromed out Lincoln business style coupe. He was pissssssed. When he finally caught up and drove past he rolled his window down and flipped me the bird. It was the icing on the cake. I think he was mostly mad because when I passed him I looked right at him with a huge *kitten* eating grin on my face.

It's the little things.

Hahahah. Lincoln has no chance its a huge boat. Gti is a pepper little car

Dude there was a golf r that was tailing us at 100. And dude was like 80! Had to snap a pic

4n5173ivu330.jpeg

I only hope to be as cool as him at 80 but safety first. I don't know many 80 year olds who should be doing that sort of speed even on no traffic roads. :D
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

#1- IF you show respect??? You should always show respect
    #2- Just because you CAN get away with this doesn't mean you SHOULD do it
    #3- @kinetixtrainer2 Can you please talk some sense into a boy who thinks this is all fun and games and doesn't know enough to see all of the horrific things that could result from these type of actions? Actually, maybe I should tag all of the EMTs, doctors and nurses too

I agree & if that doesn't work, plausibly this'll {this wasn't even the standard, reckless driving cause}:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-teen-crashes-car-kills-2-friends-rushing-hospital-article-1.2831889
  • projectsix
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Sitting in my car eating an apple and mango.

I'm assuming you had already cut the mango? I freakin love mango but they require prep. The little stringy things always get caught in my teeth if you eat too close to the seed. :/
  • projectsix
    Options

I'm assuming you had already cut the mango? I freakin love mango but they require prep. The little stringy things always get caught in my teeth if you eat too close to the seed. :/

Nope, I eat string and all. I’ll just floss afterwards.

Do you also just eat it like an apple and just bite into it, skin and all, like a total badass?

I was literally going to ask this next question. We're waiting.. because I'm curious. I've tried to do this and could not.
  • projectsix
    Options

Nope, I eat string and all. I’ll just floss afterwards.

Do you also just eat it like an apple and just bite into it, skin and all, like a total badass?

That would be totally badass but also disgusting.

I do it with Kiwis and it's great. The skin gives a nice tartness. The skin on a Mango is just too thick.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Lets see how i talk my way out of getting gunned at 110 mph

m16y3m5poj20.jpeg

Be careful ... they might think that your phone is a weapon! :#
    My Son in training now and has seen some crazy Shytte!!
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

#1- IF you show respect??? You should always show respect
    #2- Just because you CAN get away with this doesn't mean you SHOULD do it
    #3- @kinetixtrainer2 Can you please talk some sense into a boy who thinks this is all fun and games and doesn't know enough to see all of the horrific things that could result from these type of actions? Actually, maybe I should tag all of the EMTs, doctors and nurses too

1 Yes. If. Not everyone shows respects to cops. Why do u think some r trigger happy? I always show respect to make sure they know im not a threat

2 i never intend to get away with anything. I was fully ready to accept my punishment

3 i dont need anyone to talk senses into me. This is my hobby. If im meant to die from it then ill die. Simple as that. Is that what u want me to admit?

However you might kill, someone else!