slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Messaging my boo

I hope it is an MFP person. We need some good drama around here

I will not give you such satisfaction

I thought about saying it was me to see if any crazies tried to start a fight with me ;)

I want ringside for that :Dbponeqvgzhe5.gif

;) It would have been entertaining

I'd bet my money on you :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out my new phone.. who knows I may even post a selfie later just to play with the camera

Omg! :love: I swear I can't remember the last time I saw a @RunHardBeStrong selfie!!

It has been a really long time at least one that wasn't a snap chat filtered selfie. I still haven't gotten off the couch though and I am a big greaseball right now... if not tonight then tomorrow

Ok..I decided screw it and took one with no make up and messy hair but regardless of what I try it says failed to upload image. I am going through desktop site, not app and have used both the camera and mountain icon. Help! Oh and I am on a S8...

you're gonna mess up and upload a nude haha everybody will see it

I delete those immediately!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ky8p5i9482lk.jpg

You sharing?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    ky8p5i9482lk.jpg

You sharing?

oh my...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out my new phone.. who knows I may even post a selfie later just to play with the camera

Omg! :love: I swear I can't remember the last time I saw a @RunHardBeStrong selfie!!

It has been a really long time at least one that wasn't a snap chat filtered selfie. I still haven't gotten off the couch though and I am a big greaseball right now... if not tonight then tomorrow

Ok..I decided screw it and took one with no make up and messy hair but regardless of what I try it says failed to upload image. I am going through desktop site, not app and have used both the camera and mountain icon. Help! Oh and I am on a S8...

Screenshot it and then post the screenshot
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Feeling hungry but since I'm just shy of 1K for the day I can't eat any more.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I wasnt losing at 1200 so I increased my deficit by shrinking calorie intake. Doing a max of 1k has helped me start losing again.

I know hunger is merely the dying screams of my fat.

Once I'm skinny I can hit maintenance. Until then, I'm keeping discipline to keep calories low.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I wasnt losing at 1200 so I increased my deficit by shrinking calorie intake. Doing a max of 1k has helped me start losing again.

I know hunger is merely the dying screams of my fat.

Once I'm skinny I can hit maintenance. Until then, I'm keeping discipline to keep calories low.

That's incredibly unsafe. That's not your dying fat screaming, that's your eating disorder.

not to gang up ... but yeah, this seems to be the case

when you lose weight: it's fat , water or muscle

best approach is a clean diet with weight training

mix in some cardio too if you like

under 1000 calories a day might not be the best approach, for anyone
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I typically try to eat around what my maintenance would be if I sat around all day doing nothing, then workout intensely and run around all day to create my deficit...

You don't have to starve yourself if you just do cardio too...

I'm an avid believer that intense daily cardio is the single most important thing you can do for your health...
  • Shan_Wow89
    Shan_Wow89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Watching Bob's Burgers
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Being bored, drinking the remaining alcohol in our house and watching Deathrow Stories.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I typically try to eat around what my maintenance would be if I sat around all day doing nothing, then workout intensely and run around all day to create my deficit...

I'm an avid believer that intense daily cardio is the single most important thing you can do for your health...

I disagree on the cardio and say just lift some heavy weights. ;)

I know I'm a loner on this around here but imo, cardio is king
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Ugh I hate cardio and do as little as I possibly can get away with. Thankfully lifting works for me. You get a pass though, since you do lift as well. :)

I know that lifting is superior for body recomp, but damn if cardio doesn't feel so good.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Ugh I hate cardio and do as little as I possibly can get away with. Thankfully lifting works for me. You get a pass though, since you do lift as well. :)

That's why I like it, because I know most hate it lol...
    Have to lift too though, no one wants to just be skinny...
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I know that lifting is superior for body recomp, but damn if cardio doesn't feel so good.

It feels like death to me. Like I'm dying slowly and painfully. lol

Haha!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

It feels like death to me. Like I'm dying slowly and painfully. lol

Haha!

I am so not joking. I'd rather lift weights all day over doing cardio.

Oh I know, and you've got the body to prove it!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    burning my hair with an old flat iron 'cause my new straightening brush is in my car at the car dealership because I am paranoid to leave it at home in the morning after using it...safety first!