Gaining boobies back after weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    super big boobs are kind of gross in a lot of ways. i'm kind of excited to be able to go braless one day.. or at least have the option.

I didn't want to say it, but I totally agree. They're like these huge globs of blob! I would love to go braless too!
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for encouragement :flowerforyou:

I guess you are all right with the proportion thing, but still. fried eggs would make me sad!

Im just a little dubious as someone I know has lost weight recently, and the ONLY place she lost weight was off her mammas! So proportionally she looks just... strange. its like looking at a human traffic cone. I think I just fear that happening to me.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    With the possiblity of getting hit in the head looming..... I personally like big boobs. I think God should give all women huge breast (ducks). But I didn't marry my wife for her boobs. I would never fall in love with someone for their boobs. It's best to just be fit and healthy and let God put your boobs at whatever size He wants them to be. Boobs doesn't make a person. Their heart makes a person. You have to be comfortable and feel sexy with whoever you are.

My husband's the same way, but sorry to say, I'm hoping mine go down A LOT!! I'm tired of the back pain. I told my hubby tough if I lose them and if he wants them so much get the implants yourself! :laugh:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I understand your logic, but unfortunately I don't think it'll work.

If it did, I'd be right there with you because I miss my boobs :o( When I was a much bigger gal, I had DDD... now, 95 lbs less, I'm in between a C and D. I know it's just boobs, but it's really one of the parts of my body I use to enjoy. I use to LOVE bra shopping and finding cute undergarments. Now, it's depressing because I'm in an awkward phase with my breasts and I can't find anything that really works (looks wise or size wise). Ultimately, I have about 40ish more pounds to lose, once I lose that and am able to maintain for a year, I plan on treating myself to a boob job (if I'm still having the same issue with my boobs, that is.)
  • delilahthegoddess
    Options
    It's best to just be fit and healthy and let God put your boobs at whatever size He wants them to be. Boobs doesn't make a person.

I agree with this part. We are all different! Celebrate that!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand your logic, about healthily gaining back the weight?:noway: and not everyone loses fromthe bosom, I kept my girlies, i'm a 34D and they look better then ever..due to exercise..weights to be exact...it helps keep the muscle toned and makes your girlies a little perkier while it's at it.

I also lift weights and my tiny tatas have grown a size since :bigsmile:

My boobs shrunk a couple cup sizes and look like deflated balloons. I have been lifting this whole time and it hasnt helped what the heck kind of exercises are you guys doing to help?????
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand your logic, about healthily gaining back the weight?:noway: and not everyone loses fromthe bosom, I kept my girlies, i'm a 34D and they look better then ever..due to exercise..weights to be exact...it helps keep the muscle toned and makes your girlies a little perkier while it's at it.

I also lift weights and my tiny tatas have grown a size since :bigsmile:

My boobs shrunk a couple cup sizes and look like deflated balloons. I have been lifting this whole time and it hasnt helped what the heck kind of exercises are you guys doing to help?????

There is nothing you can do to add back cup sizes or elasticity. All you can do is work the muscle behind your breast, the pectorals-do chest press, dumbell flys, push-ups, and cable cross overs. you can only help the muscle not the breast tissue and fat (sorry, but nothing short of a boob job is going to help-I'm in the same boat....they are deflated ballons).
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    I had implants/lift done before I lost weight in 2007 and then I lost a bunch of weight (90 pounds) and my size stayed the same, but when I gained 60 lbs, my boobs got bigger! I went from a 40 DD to 44 DDD and now that I am losing weight, I am losing chest size as well. I am hoping that I go back to a 40 DD or maybe 38 DD. One can wish, right?