Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You guys sounds fun. :)
  • toporifico
    toporifico Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME post!! Any chick that can pull out a GOW reference is OK in my book!! Love the Kratos doodle too!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Why can't we have more of these stories versus the "Oh my family is trying to sabotage me!!!" ?

Very cool story. Cheers!

Your picture gives me new ideas for future facepainting... Don't think I could do a good Tyler Durden (would need a hundred pounds in muscle) but Alex and Joker are great ideas :D

Can't help but be impressed that you recognized Alex out of the 3 psychos
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Too bad he gave in. Would have made for a great battle as you charged in with full facepaint.

braveheart-1995-3873-334249879.jpg
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Too bad he gave in. Would have made for a great battle as you charged in with full facepaint.

braveheart-1995-3873-334249879.jpg

I *NEED* that warhammer.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Most captivating post in the forums to date.
  • BathtubBadger
    Options

Now that's a pretty strong compliment, thank you :)
  • The_Enginerd
    Options
    I *NEED* that warhammer.
    I was always a big fan of the Nemean Cestus.

tumblr_mmwb0tDL8l1qbo8l4o1_500.jpg
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Haha I love it!
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So basically u were jelly ur brother was getting laid more than u and removed his hammock?

88.gif
  • BathtubBadger
    Options
    So basically u were jelly ur brother was getting laid more than u and removed his hammock?

88.gif

He gets laid more often but also makes worse decisions :laugh:
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options

I concur!
    Here's your report card:
    Story-telling: A+
    Attitude: A+
    Humour: A++

:drinker: Loved it!!:heart:
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wanna go to war with me in the bedroom?
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    So as soon as I started getting more serious about this whole thing, I let my whole family know I wasn’t playing around. They respected my decision and embraced the fact I wouldn’t eat the same as them during family dinners and whatnot.
    I moved in with my brother for university last year. We’ve always had a pretty normal brother-sister relationship (and yes, by normal I mean that sometimes I want to plant the sole of my foot against his nose and we’ll argue over what scent of dish soap has to be purchased).
    My brother and I have very little in common, and that applies to looks as well:

3BlhZ.jpg

Don’t let his baby face fool yah. This guy, right here, is the second most stubborn human being to walk the earth. And that’s where lies the only similarity between us: I am first.

This has always been our safe haven at home. We’ve always been laid back, chill, lazy people. And that’s why we have a hammock in the middle of our living room.

3Bnx6.jpg
    “This hammock has seen things.”, he proudly says.

My brother loves his hammock. And don’t get me wrong, as much as I love that little annoying *kitten*, the hammock was occupying a very precious spot that could not be exchanged:

3BnA3.jpg
    “Is that a huge punching bag next to our minibar and grandma’s 19th century glassware?”

Badass at-home gym. I have to admit, I am really proud of it. Come on, bro, the hammock is cool and whatnot, but it’s not PUNCHING BAG cool. And laziness doesn’t fit my new active lifestyle.
    So he got home, grabbed a bag of chips and went straight to his hammock where he’d be able to chill and use his laptop. He stood still for a few seconds, speechless and drowned in a puddle of disbelief. “Wha… Where the hell did you get that?”
    He promptly grabbed the bag, trying to remove it from the hook. He didn’t expect it would be _that_ heavy. “Wha…. How the hell did you get that up there?”

He tried convincing me to get it off the hook. I said I couldn’t, it was way too heavy. I used a couple chairs to get it supported and just hook the thing in place, but I wouldn’t tell him that.
    The next day he successfully gets to lift the 180 lb bag and replace his most loved hammock. I wasn’t at home, so I have no idea how that went. All I know is, as soon as I got home, while he showered, I removed the hammock and managed to hook the bag back in place.

And if that meant war, I would have my best war face on:

3Bnms.jpg
    Mel Gibson, anyone? Close enough.

Now I just needed to convince him to let me paint his face like Kratos’:
    kratos_2.jpg

To my surprise, though, my brother picked up the gloves and started punching the bag, not me. I was a bit disappointed my hard work went literally down the drain (and left the whole bathroom floor painted blue, but that’s another story).

So… Pals? Pals.

I made him this as a “thank you” gift (translates “you’re the sexiest, best brother in the world. But you are not Kratos”).
    3BnsV.jpg

You're a funny gal, you should start a blog if you don't have one.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    This is too full of awesome. XD
  • BathtubBadger
    Options

:sick:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

This is why we can't have nice things on MFP.
  • The_Enginerd
    Options
    Just no.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

06402767-wtf.gif
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member