Butternut Squash

Options
124»

Replies

• leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried this yet, but it's in my meal plan for next week.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/butternut-squash-gratin/
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    PennWalker wrote: »
    vingogly wrote: »
    Abm4n wrote: »
    Get yourself a vegetable spiralizer, then you can cook it with olive oil and butter, salt and pepper. Hey presto, or maybe hey pesto! Low carb vegetable pasta is great!

I suspect you're thinking of summer squashes rather than a winter squash like butternut.

@vingogly butternut squash noodles are fantastic, as are rutabaga noodles, broccoli stem noodles, parsnip noodles, beet noodles, and a ton of other vegetables. The flavor of the seasoning/ingredients just has to complement the vegetable.
    p90wb0i8voqx.jpg

That looks delicious!!

OMG! Queenmunchy, did you actually make this dish? It looks like an advertisement photo. That looks delicious.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    leejoyce31 wrote: »
    PennWalker wrote: »
    vingogly wrote: »
    Abm4n wrote: »
    Get yourself a vegetable spiralizer, then you can cook it with olive oil and butter, salt and pepper. Hey presto, or maybe hey pesto! Low carb vegetable pasta is great!

I suspect you're thinking of summer squashes rather than a winter squash like butternut.

@vingogly butternut squash noodles are fantastic, as are rutabaga noodles, broccoli stem noodles, parsnip noodles, beet noodles, and a ton of other vegetables. The flavor of the seasoning/ingredients just has to complement the vegetable.
    p90wb0i8voqx.jpg

That looks delicious!!

OMG! Queenmunchy, did you actually make this dish? It looks like an advertisement photo. That looks delicious.

inspiralized.com/spiralizer-recipes/

Thank you! And I made it, but it didn't look as good as that, lol. It tasted fantastic, though.