Home workout success??

Options
13»

Replies

• JayWillisBBA_AATCIS_BA_AAMath
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The stories of the networks, through my home television, motivate me. Thanks to these free broadcasts, my weight is still manageable.
    • Fitness shows: (1) American Ninja Warrior, (1) Strong, (1) Spartan Race, and (1) BattleFrog.
    • Weight-loss shows: (2) Extreme Weight Loss, (2) Biggest Loser, (2) Skin Tight, and (2) 600 Pound Life.
    • Fitness infomercials: (3) Shaun-T and (3)Chuck Norris.
    • YouTube channels: (4)KinoYoga, (4) GymRa, (4) Freddie's KungFu, (4) Bodybuilding . com, (4) Zuzuka Lite, (4) TeamBeachBody, (4) Ali Kamenova Interval Yoga and (4) Fitness Magazine.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If you've got the money, invest in a home barbell gym. Mine cost about USD 1500 end to end and will be completely functional for at least two decades.

b52u5ld5o9c5.jpg

It's not pretty, but it's a lot cheaper than USD 50 a month for gym fees.
  • JayWillisBBA_AATCIS_BA_AAMath
    edited August 2016
    Options
    CipherZero wrote: »
    [...] invest in a home barbell gym.[...]
    It's not pretty, but it's a lot cheaper than USD 50 a month for gym fees.
    True. And the selling point, that other gym members motivate us, is exaggerated. My YouTube subscriptions provide the motivation for me.
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 55lbs at home. I used Dvds and kinda did my own thins long as I was being active. I just joined a gym because this summer has been difficult to stay on the grind and I gained 13 lbs back. Its totally possible to lose at home just keep at it.☺
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill and weights equipment at home that I use, but when I want to mix it up a bit I use The Body Coach Youtube channel. There are some great little 20 minute HIIT workouts on there :smile:
  • Vayfox
    Vayfox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Youtube is an amazing place with some great workout videos. It's entirely possibly to lose weight and exercise just from home as long as you keep track of what you're eating and spend a little money on an exercise you feel you can commit to. I have an aerobics step and following videos on youtube gives me an amazing (but sweaty) work out.

I've lost 21lbs so far just doing stuff at home. It's more about eating at a deficit but working out at home can help. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!