Replies

• foidie70
    foidie70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing so anyone want to please add me
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I do my best to comment. I simply ask for the same in return. After almost 2 years, I can quickly identify those that only want me on their list for a stat. They get removed quickly.
  • mjsthing
    mjsthing Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... So, I accepted your friend requests and invited you to this group I'm trying to start. The idea would be to use the group to get to know everyone a bit better. I find it strange to be commenting on posts from people I know absolutely nothing about. So, if you want to give it a try, let's start with introductions! :)
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am here to log all my food and try to add accurate exercise. I plan to exercise 5 days a week, minimum and eat as much as I can yet still loose weight and be fit. I am supportive, anyone with similar "values" feel free to add me.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I've had such a great response I can't take on any more friends (what a luxury problem), but please friend each other!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm also in Australia! I'm on MFP every day, and love all the support my friends give, and always try to reciprocate.
    I'm currently 99.3kgs (just got under 100! Yay!) and my goal for now is 79kgs.
  • dchevalier
    dchevalier Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I totally agree here I was just thinking about that same thing few days back !! Id loke a more involved group not just a bunch of like but input :)Anyone from central Florida?? Anyones more than welcome to add me I'm looking for a serious accountability partner if there's is such a thing lol maybe we can motivate each other to be the best versions of ourselves!! #motivated !we got this !!!!snapchat movado216
  • HeidiFuture
    HeidiFuture Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! I started again today on my weight loss journey... Cutting calories and carbs. We all need a little motivation no matter the number of kilo/lb to lose!
  • rbw449
    rbw449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's a limit to the number of friends u can have?
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi

Anyone feel free to add me.

I try to comment and support as much as I can.

• raw_key
    raw_key Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I could use more "accountabilibuddies". I'm in CA, USA, so we're in completely different time zones but I agree with your mentality. There is something to be said about interacting with folks more so than simply hitting the like button.
  • Flybeetle
    Options
  • Flybeetle
    Options
    rbw449 wrote: »
    There's a limit to the number of friends u can have?

Definitely not :) but if I have 100 friends I can't keep up with all their posts and end up doing the very hing I dispise: pushing the like button only...
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also looking for friends who comment and offer support on posts :) I'm 28 from the UK looking to lose maybe 30 lbs, anyone add me if you like ^_^