Brand new - anyone else need to lose 100+ pounds? Would love some friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Karate4lyf
    Karate4lyf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Great job! I need to lose 100+ too but very hard to get the energy to exercise.
    I went to gym and I overheard two women making fun of my weight and actually said " wow, look at her, she will break the machines"
    I went to restroom then just left and cried in car. I think I will stick to working out at home or I am going to punch someone.
    How did you lose the 36? Any advice appreciated.
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey I've yo'yo'ed several times. My most recent was a year and a half ago I went from around 250 to 201 but then I got pregnant and in a bad car wreck. Stopped weight lifting and could pretty much only hold down sweets during the pregnancy. After pregnancy I continued poor eating. Im 4 months post partum and Im at 275lbs with a goal of 140-160 long term.
  • alw525
    alw525 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 11 weeks post partum and currently at 235. Ultimate goal would be around 140 but right now I'd just love to see 199. I know I can't do it alone. Accountability always helps me stay focused. Interested?
  • jmolivia
    jmolivia Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can friend me.... aiming to lose 95#
  • t_illan
    t_illan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    After two children and multiplie failed weight loss attempts I am the heaviest I have ever been. Late night snacking is my biggest problem.

Feel free to friend request me as well. I would love some extra motivation and encouragement.

I'm also on FitBit
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/24W3LG
  • lakawanna80
    lakawanna80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have alot to lose too. I would love more friends to keep me accountable. 12 down, 100 more to go. Add me please. :-)
  • jkh_1973
    jkh_1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here for all of you, it's good to have all the support you need. I'm down 60 lbs but have about 140 to go. It don't scare me cause I've proved to myself I can do this, slow and steady that's my goal.
  • DisruptedMatrix
    DisruptedMatrix Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I can't see my post... Maybe because I am on the phone... But hi! I started my 100lb Weight loss journey today. I've tried and fallen off the wagon before reaching my goal in the past. No longer! I am so psyched to get stronger and more disciplined. Add me!
  • lhefner555
    lhefner555 Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs. Feel free to add me also! I am always looking for support and motivation! :)
  • sarseg81
    sarseg81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm needing to lose 100+/- pounds. I'm from Alabama and try to be on here daily. I started at 245 in January and I'm now at 226. Any one fell free to add me, can always use new friends and accountability buddies!