Anyone take forskolin diet pill?

Options
if so does it work well??

Replies

• lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    DTO3167 wrote: »
    I use Alli and it works! Blocks absorption of fats and grease by making the oils come out directly in your BM. Its a great aid in diet and exercise

I wanted to try Alli but heard from a friend that after a couple weeks she'd start leaking grease. Like she'd pass gas and grease came out with it: staining her clothes. So I decided against it.

Really need something that works though. Have a lot of weight I need to drop
    :(
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I use Alli and it works! Blocks absorption of fats and grease by making the oils come out directly in your BM. Its a great aid in diet and exercise

I wanted to try Alli but heard from a friend that after a couple weeks she'd start leaking grease. Like she'd pass gas and grease came out with it: staining her clothes.

I heard this happens with a lot of those types of pills. I'll never chance it!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Alli has a reputation of making you have leaky guts. Not sure what it does for actual weight loss. I guess if you are pooping yourself you might drop a few pounds in the process. Sounds a bit much for me. *shrug*
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Sounds too close to foreskin.

This is exactly what I thought when I first saw this thread hahaha.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

ME TOO!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I just read foreskin oil....
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options

I wanted to try Alli but heard from a friend that after a couple weeks she'd start leaking grease. Like she'd pass gas and grease came out with it: staining her clothes. So I decided against it.

Really need something that works though. Have a lot of weight I need to drop
    :(

It's not sexy, but counting your calories and eating less of them than you burn works. I lost about 85 pounds that way.

The other thing is it's pretty cheap for the most part. Instead of paying for diet pills, I just buy a little bit less food and use the money to travel occasionally. :smile:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

ME TOO!!

Ya me too.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I swear I totally thought this said Foreskin until I clicked it...I was expecting another "eating poop for weightloss" type thread.

Color me disappointed, lol.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Name aside (it sounds legit, from the Latin Coleus forskohlii), it doesnt sound like there's much evidence it's useful as a weight loss aid:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1044-coleus.aspx?activeingredientid=1044
  • susankd2016
    susankd2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried Foreskolin for 30 days, i exercise regulary, i didnt lose anything. i didn't order another bottle.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    I hear moderation and exercise are excellent weight loss tools.

FFS.

Ewww...but that takes time and discipline... ;)
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    if so does it work well??

Isn't that for upping testosterone? Is it safe for a woman to take?
    "Upping testosterone" and other issues. I'm afraid I have nothing to contribute, other than that I nearly choked on my drink because I thought it said "foreskin tablets"
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I wanted to try Alli but heard from a friend that after a couple weeks she'd start leaking grease. Like she'd pass gas and grease came out with it: staining her clothes.

I heard this happens with a lot of those types of pills. I'll never chance it!

It's called sharting...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: