Anyone take forskolin diet pill?

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    I hear moderation and exercise are excellent weight loss tools.

FFS.

Ewww...but that takes time and discipline... ;)

Your AVI scurrrs me
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    DTO3167 wrote: »
    I use Alli and it works! Blocks absorption of fats and grease by making the oils come out directly in your BM. Its a great aid in diet and exercise

I wanted to try Alli but heard from a friend that after a couple weeks she'd start leaking grease. Like she'd pass gas and grease came out with it: staining her clothes. So I decided against it.

Really need something that works though. Have a lot of weight I need to drop
    :(

That's only true if you eat excessive grease or fats. If you moderate you will be fine. Plus, its only as your body becomes adjusted. I have been using it for 2 months now and im dropping body fat.

Ugh no!
    No matter why it happens, still not something I'd want to subject myself to
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    But we need to eat and absorb fats. They're full of vitamins and essential fatty acids!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Sounds too close to foreskin.

Thats the first thought I had too, lol
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Up to you, but the saying is no pain, no gain. If you want to get to your dream, you must make sacrifices.

Lol! Sacrificing all of your underwear in the name of fitness and health!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

Agreed
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Up to you, but the saying is no pain, no gain. If you want to get to your dream, you must make sacrifices.

So you want to sacrifice actual health to create the perception of health?

I like to suppress my appetite (more water, more exercise, an extra cup of green tea a day) when I'm adjusting to new caloric needs, like after pregnancy and again when my son weaned off breastfeeding. Otherwise, eating real food and exercising more is pretty magical.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

This is exactly what I thought when I first saw this thread hahaha.

ME TOO!!

Ya me too.

Lol. Me five!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    You people are Idiots. Don't listen to rumors and research Alli yourself. I use it and all you people are going off of is what you hear, but never saw. I am proof it works, i use it in conjunction with diet and exercise.
    It says on the package for every 1 pound you lose with diet and exercise alli can help you lose 1 more.
    Instead of eating and absorbing fats, it blocks it and makes you poop it out. With diet and exercise, you will just absorb the healthy stuff.

Fat doesn't make you fat.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited August 2016
    Im offended for being called an idiot. I should report him/her since someone in this thread reported me. Bitter... yes I am since I feel unjustly jailed for stating a clinical fact of this product that is spelled out in its literature. People need to get a grip and recognize a joke when its said as opposed to "reporting" someone for making a comment trying to inject humor into a situation along with a clinical fact.. I wont report though since I am bigger than that and at the end of the day its simply words on a screen.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    You people are Idiots. Don't listen to rumors and research Alli yourself. I use it and all you people are going off of is what you hear, but never saw. I am proof it works,

How anecdotal, and ironic that you complain about 'idiots' going off what they hear, but the 'idiots' are supposed to hear your one story of supposed success and take it as gosspil truth. How special you must be and so much better than these 'idiots' of the world. Guess all the reviews out there of people using the product and have leakage issues are 'idiots' too.

Amazingly weird too that the Success Stories here have so many 'idiots' who didn't use the product.

Man, gotta be a lot of stress being so awesome in such a dumb world.

All the best.
  • My method of choice for losing weight is good old dicipline and determination. Eating well and becoming informed on how the body works did wonders for me, no substitute will do. In addition, I hate the idea of consuming pills that can have adverse effects on my health. Also relying on pills for weight loss is not a life long solution against the battle to stay lean.
    Everyone is different and we are all free to choose how to live our lives and that is why I don't say thse things to judge but to just put my ideas out there. That's it.