In a quandary

Options
2»

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    For today you have almost 400 cals left. Make sure some of that goes to some source of protein. A few ounces of chicken or dairy.

Fiber is often available in low cal sources, like veggies.

Not sure where you are - but lower cal bread is available. I use a bread by Healthy Life. 2 slices, 41g, is 70 cals and contains 4 grams fiber. Though typically when I weigh an actual 2 slices it is more like 46g so I log 1.1 servings.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    As much as I'd like to like plain Greek yogurt, the only thing I can eat it on is a baked potato. I like Dannon Light & Fit vanilla or coconut at 80 cals.

Which has 6 grams of protein as opposed to 15 in a plain Greek yogurt.

No, Dannon Light & Fit has 12g of protein.

That's L&F Greek yogurt. Stating L&F makes it seem like you're talking about non-Greek.

• rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I will choose the plain low-fat greek yogurt and swirl in a little raw honey or hershey's new simple 5 chocolate syrup (one serving is only 45 calories and I put in half a serving which is plenty) or I do what someone else suggested and add my protein powder into the yogurt - a double protein whammy! What is also awesome is adding a one or two chunks of freshly crushed pineapple so it is juicy to the yogurt.