Pokemon Go

Options
2»

Replies

• TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Go is what brought me back to MFP after a long hiatus. I noticed I was actually wanting to go outside and go on walks, and I figured I might as well watch my calories and reap the benefits of this increased activity.

I wish they could sync Pokemon Go with MFP, so our hatched eggs automatically show up in our newsfeeds.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    TiffytVS wrote: »
    Pokemon Go is what brought me back to MFP after a long hiatus. I noticed I was actually wanting to go outside and go on walks, and I figured I might as well watch my calories and reap the benefits of this increased activity.

I wish they could sync Pokemon Go with MFP, so our hatched eggs automatically show up in our newsfeeds.

that would be fun
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I personally love the game. It actually got me outside walking. Before I would do a quick workout in my house and call it a night, now if the weather permits and I'm not in one of my workout classes, I'm outside for 1-2 hours walking and searching for pokemon and hatching eggs. It's fun.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    The only reason kids get hurt playing Pokemon Go is because they aren't use to being outside.