What is the shortest height you would date?

Options

Replies

• shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Probably 5'8. I am still a little self conscious about my height compared to a guy's height, but that's become less and less of a consideration for dating in the past few years.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I like above 6 foot but really a true 5 foot 10 it okay too. But I noticed so many men lie about there height. I went on a date with a guy who said he was 6 foot and he was shorter than me and I am 5' 8 so it was just kind of crazy. Yes I know women lie about there weight but height I don't understand it is so easy to see someone is lying!! :)
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    def taller than me with heels. Im 5'9 without heels
  • mattpitts90
    Options
    5ft 4in, a foot shorter than me (6ft 4in)
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    5'0 ! :D
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    3'7" or so

:wink: hahaha
  • SashaxSashax
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and fought a man who was 3 feet taller than me.

3 feet?! You faught a man who was 9ft tall? uhmmmmm you sure?? lol

Hahahaha funny error :P
  • alyngard
    Options
    My husband is only 5'5", but he's an exception. Generally I prefer taller guys, at least 5'10". I'm only 5'2", but there is something about a taller guy that is just really appealing. I like wearing taller shoes as well, so they would have to at least be my height with heels. Again, exceptions can always be made for the right person :smile:
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and prefer the 6'0"+ but I can make an exception based upon personality. Just not shorter than me - then there is no physical chemistry regardless of any other factor.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Between 4'11 and 5'7 is my hight range that I have been with. I generally prefer short women, but I certainly wouldn't not date someone because they were tall.

I'm 6'.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Im 6'4 and like my women to be tall, or at least be able to do really big heels
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", I have only ever dated guys who were at least 8 inches taller than me, DH is 6'.
  • alyngard
    Options
    Im 6'4 and like my women to be tall, or at least be able to do really big heels

Didn't realize you were so tall!! :blushing:
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My husband is only 5'5", but he's an exception. Generally I prefer taller guys, at least 5'10". I'm only 5'2", but there is something about a taller guy that is just really appealing. I like wearing taller shoes as well, so they would have to at least be my height with heels. Again, exceptions can always be made for the right person :smile:

• legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and I probably wouldn't date anyone shorter than 5'9." That said, I generally like taller men. 6'+
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i'm 5ft 4. For a guy, shortest I'd say would be about 5ft7/8. Though my boyfriend is 6ft1
  • KatieBee8
    KatieBee8 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and the shortest man I've ever dated was 5ft 10, I prefer taller men. My fiance is 6ft 3 :love:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My first husband was 5'2" and had little man syndrome. My current husband is 5'4" and has it too. I'm 5'9". If I was dating again, I'd go large. I love the feeling of being dwarfed by a tall man. Incredibly sexy!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely not care. I'm 5'5" though so I guess most men would be at least my size, and if shorter, not by much. Not including girls because I don't go that way, lol.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'0. Height has never been an issue.