• jeremys325
    jeremys325 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey hmu we can do this together

Sure thing
  • Exhortera189
    Exhortera189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good comments. Past few weeks have been rough. I work 10+ hour shifts in a non climate controlled factory and Ohio's been steamy.

I need 5,000 cals a day to gain a pound a week. Honestly, right now I'm just trying to maintain and it's taking a bunch of liquid calories to do it. It's just too hot for me to eat that much and still function.

We're almost through the heat and into fall, then back to eating like a piggy.
  • 3_Stefan_3
    3_Stefan_3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a carpenter as well bud and its def hard work keeping on the pounds and even recovering as you work a lot of muscles every day.

Bring snacks bud, nuts, sandwiches, crackers whatever. Never ever go hungry and pound some carbed drinks at work as well.

If you feel like you still can't get past that maintaing phase....take a week off of calorie loading then hit it again a couple 100 calories a day higher and check after a few weeks
  • 3_Stefan_3
    3_Stefan_3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Another thing to note

Being a carpenter especially working out in the heat your water weight is going to fluctuate ALOT so its best to average the weight over a few different times on the scale