• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    aun-1364_1z.jpg

So good
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    chunky in sandwhiches/on top of bread and smooth to dip stuff in.
  • hawkmancody
    hawkmancody Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amish peanut butter of course. Best peanut butter ever!
  • uwannasaysomething
    uwannasaysomething Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm more picky about the ingredients. Peanuts and salt, that's it! Anything more than that I consider it garbage. As far as smooth or chunky...smooth for my smoothies, chunky for my protein bars.
  • dps2113
    dps2113 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Unpopular opinion: Powdered peanut butter. I can fit it into my calorie allowance without starving to death! As a low calorie decadent dessert, it is really good mixed with a couple tablespoons of frozen Cool Whip or some chocolate Halo Top.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as creamy peanut butter in my part of the world - we have smooth or chunky, so I'm going to guess that smooth = creamy.
    I don't care which one, I like them both.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    There's no such thing as creamy peanut butter in my part of the world - we have smooth or chunky, so I'm going to guess that smooth = creamy.
    I don't care which one, I like them both.

which looking at your avatar (bird nerd alert) is Australia I'm guessing? Splendid fairy wren, no?

Chunky PB for me, but if that's not available I'm sure as heck not going to turn my nose up at the smooth stuff.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I choose powdered also but I will generally take chunky over creamy.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm a creamy fan. I make my own, so its a little on the crunchy side, but still, its creamy, not as smooth as pictured above.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    mperw2pq7dhg.jpg

I make this stuff too, creamy, but not too smooth. I add some hazel nuts, it helps with grinding almonds which are sometimes a little too dry and hard to get down to giving up their oil and becoming butter.

I love this stuff, I like it in yogurt.

Actually today I made some walnut peanut butter, just to see what it would be like. I'm stunned, its better than peanut butter, takes that legume undertaste away.

Nice to see so many fellow nut butter lovers around.

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Creamy most often. But not opposed to crunchy.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    go

Gosh I hope you are trying to GAIN weight.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Chunky on my breads.
    Creamy on my crackers.
    It's the best of both worlds.

Same for me! I never ever used to like crunch - always creamy, 100%. Turned up my nose at crunchy. Then I was at my BF's one morning trying to scrounge up something for breakfast, and I saw the crunchy Jif in the cabinet, and I thought, well heck. The bread is Oatnut (which I love) so the crunchy PB should be fine. And it was. I loved it! So now, always crunchy on my toast and creamy on crackers.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Teddie unsalted super chunky -- ingredients? Peanuts.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Creamy..I eat plenty of peanuts and almonds..so, when it comes to the butta..make it creamy!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Whipped! By the tub full-- or at least skim off the entire fresh layer on top when it's newly opened.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Love the Peanut butter and since I'm not allergic to peanuts I can do the Crunchy... :) JOKE
    Typically I eat 145-200 grams per serving its my GOTO for Calories--five days a week LOVE IT!!!!

o3je74a6s5kw.jpg
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Both.