Replies

• tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I go 6" up and 6" down... take that however you like
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    How does height matter? it's the character of the person rather than physical features that matters.

Trust me, it matters. Some women won't take the time to learn your character if you're too short. True story.
    Yep ,true story.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I go 6" up and 6" down... take that however you like

If anyone else on my FL comments I see a lock in the future of this thread.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    How does height matter? it's the character of the person rather than physical features that matters.

Is what women tell short men.

I dated a guy who was roughly my height (I'm 5'3ish and he was 5'5" ish) for a little bit, but at the end of the day I knew I couldn't have kids with him or anything. It just seemed unfair to just out the gate condemn any male children to a life or shortness.

My husband it 5'11". Our sons may still turn out short, but at least I gave them a chance.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Height does matter to women!!!

Glad I am 6 feet tall!!!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    6 foot + is awesome! Lucky you!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I think 6' is a good height.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything against anyone's height. Taller guys naturally gravitate toward me. I've had lots of shorter guy friends, but non of them have ever tried to be more than friends.
  • kaylang78
    kaylang78 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5'10 so he has to be at least 6 ft. My hubby is 6'1.:smile:
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything against shorter guys, but I'm 5'7" & I like a guy to be taller than me in heels. So 6' (& above; my bf is 6'2") is good for me :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I think people who worry about that are insecure. Sorry friends who are concerned with height. I still love you, promise! I'm 6' tall. My bf is 5'8". I rock the heels when we're out together. I don't care that I end up a solid 6"+ taller than him, nor does he. He loves tall girls.

To each their own. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. Can't change it, so why worry about it? Making a conscious decision to not be with someone you like or click with BECAUSE of height, that's just silly.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I think 6' is a good height.

Woot! I'm in! :drinker:
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When I was young, I didn't notice height at all. I ended up with tall guys on sheer accident. The last one I went out with once said, "No matter where I go, women will like me because I'm tall." It was so arrogant and such a huge turn off, .... and wayyyyy untrue, he wasn't even hot AT ALL......that I'm a little soured on tall men. I wonder, is that what tall guys think? If your best feature is something you have through no merit of your own, you're not a catch. I went out with him because he seemed nice. Nice and delusional, it turns out.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and all the men in my life have been 6ft and over. At one point I did give myself a talking to about being shallow and deliberately went out with a guy who was 5'3"....I couldn't handle it though. I don't know if it's something biological or not, but he just made me feel as though I was the hunter/gatherer of the duo.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's really challenging for me to find someone who is too short, since I'm 5'2". :)
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Anything below a Danny Devito
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    My husband is only 5'4. My ex-boyfriend's were 5'6 and 5'8. So yes I love shorties!

SethGreen.jpg
    Mmm....good :wink:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Height does matter to women!!!

Glad I am 6 feet tall!!!!

You certainly don't speak for all women, if any. I couldn't care less about height. There are more important things, like intelligence and personality.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    5'7 nothing less, unless it isn't long term. Jk..
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    pssshhhh its all about those 7 footers :P