Introverts

Options
initials1248
initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
I cant meet people in real life and i feel like most of the other groups on here are too positive, too social for me to be in. So im creating one with an antisocial title. Maybe it will attract other introverts ;-;

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Just jump into threads. Who cares what people think
  • initials1248
    Options
    introvert is not an antisocial title, but hi :smile:

How is it not an antisocial tite? Nothing says im awkward like hey, im an introvert lol
  • initials1248
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Just jump into threads. Who cares what people think

Easy for some to say lol
  • initials1248
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sooooo...you want a group of negative people who don't post to each other, but sit in their own pissed off little worlds

Just people who can relate to how its hard to talk to others.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Introvert, awkward and antisocial are not mutually exclusive.

Moreover, this is a forum, so you can be who you want to be.
  • mlturner08
    mlturner08 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello, why don't you tell us what your goals are. I am not an introvert but I am sure there are a 100 other things I could relate to you on.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I get the whole not good in big groups and what not.

I look at it this way. As long as youre not speaking about a career of being a carnival side act in where you bite off the heads of live chickens ( what a geek was before someone turned it into something "cooler" so to speak) than what holds you back? if its the thought of being judged that's going to happen either way, but why would one care about being judged by someone one doesn't know? You'll likely never meet anyone you meet on this forum. If you do it will be a "small group " thing anyhow so jump in get wet...the waters nice...if it feels too warm swim away as likely its on of the posters peeing in the pool.
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Hello, introvert here.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Im an introvert
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »
    I'm introverted, but that's just how to I choose to recharge, it's not the reason I am awkward. THAT is because I am an anxious person. I am introverted because I like my alone time, I prefer smaller groups, and I get overstimulated by too much going on around me (like loud bars or parties). Give me my close friends and a board game, and I'm happy. Introvert does not equal negative.

I'm an introvert, but I am also shy most of the time until I get to know someone. I will carry on a conversation with people I don't know, but only if they do most of the talking so I tend to ask a lot of questions to get them to talk so I don't have too. I crave my alone time and get cranky and moody when it's been awhile since I've had any.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm an introvert with social anxiety and good manners. I'm the friendliest antisocial person you'd ever meet.
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I might be kind of an introvert...maybe. lol. I sent you a friend request if you wanna talk about our goals and nutrition feel free to bemyyfriend! lol
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Introversion isn't synonymous to negativity or antisocial. I'm an introvert and am neither of those things you mentioned. I was happy when I first saw a thread tittled "introverts", but really disappointed with how you choose to describe it.

That being said, I'm sure you will meet plenty of fellow introverts on here and I hope you find a group of friends with whom you are comfortable to talk about your health/fitness journey. Good luck!