How often do you weigh yourself

Options
13»

Replies

• BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Daily and logged in Happy Scale and in my nerdy Excel spreadsheet. But only Fridays are logged in MFP. I take my measurements on the first day of the month and log those in MFP.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    do what keeps you motivated and on track. If weighing every day discourages you ..don't do it.. But you need to weigh weekly or bi weekly to face reality. I go back and forth..i do whatever keeps me from falling off track. My mood changes - mostly hate seeing a gain it just takes the wind out of my sails.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Khaliae wrote: »
    .. 2 - 3 times a day ... I might be slightly obsessed ..

slightly! :smiley:

especially as the day progresses, that number is going to swing up and up with each meal/and water.
  • alienws1998
    alienws1998 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, but not first thing. I wake, use the restroom, drink a cup of coffee, then strip down and weigh. For some reason I found I'm about half a pound lighter if I was 20 minutes or so, I don't know why.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Once a week at the same time...doing it more than that just messes with your head.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Everyday, naked in the morning after I pee. It will bounce around. Do a 7 day running average to smooth it out and track the trend.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I usually check daily but I only record my weight about once a month