Ladies, which fitness tracker do you use?

Options
13»

Replies

• sierrahvonvanity
    sierrahvonvanity Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex. It tracks my steps and my sleep, and that's really all I need.
  • blueeyez939
    blueeyez939 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fitbit blaze! I've had it about 6 months now and love it!
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've had my Fitbit Blaze for about 2 weeks now and I love it.
  • Nellegurl
    Nellegurl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just replaced my Fitbit flex with a Fitbit Charge and I love it. I used to have to track my workouts with my polar watch while wearing the heat rate monitor strap but the Fitbit Charge takes care of all of that. Would highly recommend to anyone.
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Blaze, had it for a couple months now and I love it! It's a little bulky but with fancy straps it doesnt look bad.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have the PolarA360. Been using polar for years..never used any other brand...there's not to many out there that count ur calories while swimming.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I just recently purchased the Garmin Forerunner 25 with heart rate band because I didn't want to spend $250 or more.
    The only thing I dislike it about it is that everything is recorded as running.... I have to go into the Garmin Connect app to move everything to where they should be ( walking, cycling etc)

But then it's possible I'm not using it properly because I've only had it about 2 or 3 weeks & was previously a Polar user! ... when my Polar F11 died recently, I decided I wanted something with a GPS.

:)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.

I have a coworker who has one. She says she loves it and that it tracks everything ( I honestly know nothing about it that's just what she told me) it does look pretty

I thought it was pretty and looked into it but it doesn't track calories and that for me was a turn-off.... especially for the price they were asking!
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Charge HR and just upgraded to the Surge. I love them both, Surge is more bulky but like it for the GPS and the option to swim with it.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I bought the jawbone up3 and the Fitbit charge hr at the same time and wore both for two weeks together. I found the jawbone more comfortable, accurate, charge lasts longer, and fashionable. I have found the calorie count to be pretty accurate compared to how I'm losing.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wolfena wrote: »
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.

I have a coworker who has one. She says she loves it and that it tracks everything ( I honestly know nothing about it that's just what she told me) it does look pretty

I thought it was pretty and looked into it but it doesn't track calories and that for me was a turn-off.... especially for the price they were asking!

It doesn't track calories? Oh that's a bummer. I wouldn't have much use for it then.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I literally just received my Jawbone UP2 lightweight/thin straps today so I cannot really give a review. So far it feels very comfortable and the steps seem to be fairly accurate. I had a hard time deciding which I wanted. I jumped from different brands and models. I found this one discounted to $36 compared to $99 retail and figured why not? I'm liking the positive Jawbone reviews in here, makes me excited :D
  • trinityalyce
    trinityalyce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Garmin Fenix. Because I have rather lofty fitness plans...
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I also had the Garmin Vivosmart and it died so now I have Garmin Vivoactive HR. It's a little big but I wear it 24/7.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    First I bought a fitbit blaze. The thing was hell on earth. Had lots of great features, but the heart rate while working out was wonky once I started to sweat and it wouldn't hook up to the app and wouldn't synch with MFP. It also rarely was able to do the bluetooth pair. It made me so mad and took up too much of my time to figure out.

I took it back and looked at the Garmins, but they were too ugly. I just couldn't put that abomination on my arm and go about my life.

Now I have the FitBit Charge 2 and I love it. So far no problems. It just asked me to feed it 25 steps lol. So I took a walk around my office. It's pairing up nicely with MFP and the heartbeat tracker is within 5 beats of what my old heart rate monitor says, so I'm keeping it. And it vibrates when I have a call or text, so I can turn my ringer off while i'm working and no one is the wiser.

It also tracks my sleep pretty accurately. I have sleep anxiety and non-clonic jerk in my sleep, so it's nice to see a graph of all the times I have jerked and woke up screaming. I plan on showing the graph to my doctor eventually so he can see how bad it is.

Not to mention it is pretty. Only one problem with it, the alarm function doesn't wake me up. I guess I'm a deep sleeper.