Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's the last thing you were doing before getting online this time?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Sleeping... Then treadmill.. now coffee
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.[/quote]
    Early morning cleaning, organizing and pondering about autumnal home decor. Thank you, coffee, I couldn't have done it without you β˜•
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
  • lx1x
    edited August 2021
    Options

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

ygmonlxwnf8s.gif

• Ironwoman1111
    Options
    😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you Neil!πŸ€—
  • lx1x
    Options
    😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you Neil!πŸ€—

Certainly welcome πŸ€—
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Watching my 🐝
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Getting a car wash
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Laundry and writing lists for what to pack (but procrastinating in the actual packing) 😬
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.
    Early morning cleaning, organizing and pondering about autumnal home decor. Thank you, coffee, I couldn't have done it without you β˜•

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«[/quote]

I will always share coffee...y'all come on over! πŸ€— β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜•
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Laundry and writing lists for what to pack (but procrastinating in the actual packing) 😬

I have a Black Belt in procrastination...I completely understand! And packing...yikes...sending hugs! Or if you wanna procrastinate a lil more, come have some coffee! πŸ€—

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?

No, it will be late February before I get more.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited August 2021
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.

I will always share coffee...y'all come on over! πŸ€— β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜•

I have a Black Belt in procrastination...I completely understand! And packing...yikes...sending hugs! Or if you wanna procrastinate a lil more, come have some coffee! πŸ€—

[/quote]

Me too? Awww β˜•οΈπŸ₯° 😘
    blauhwnjxd1g.gif

πŸ—£ Group hug!πŸŽ‰
    PS We need to go buy new clothes guys, we’re looking a bit 90s 😝
    bsjpg0bd77tw.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I just went and got coffee and I’m always willing to share too, especially if it can delay the packing even more.

@Ironwoman1111 but my mom jeans are so comfy. Don’t make me give them up. πŸ˜’
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Putting the wine on ice
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?

No, it will be late February before I get more.

Fun. 😊
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    I just went and got coffee and I’m always willing to share too, especially if it can delay the packing even more.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ They are comfy, we’ll keep a few!
    jr16uxwjg7as.gif
  • lx1x
    Options
    Walking
  • Cat0703a
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Not only am I keeping a few…I’m gonna go buy more. Especially the ones with the baggy front like the woman on the left. πŸ˜…
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Not only am I keeping a few…I’m gonna go buy more. Especially the ones with the baggy front like the woman on the left. πŸ˜…

We could pack a whole picnic in those!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    Wanna meet me for a late afternoon sandwich?? I’ll wear my mom pants just for you!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯ͺπŸ‰πŸ₯¨πŸ­
  • lx1x
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Wanna meet me for a late afternoon sandwich?? I’ll wear my mom pants just for you!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯ͺπŸ‰πŸ₯¨πŸ­

Need pic.. 😝🀣

Of the picnic sammich..
  • Cat0703a
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Rawr!! You just want in my pants but I’m not complaining though, puddin’. 😘