Can exercise help disappearing boobs?

Options
13»

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    At least you lost your boobs from exercising. Ever since I got pregnant with this last kid I lose my boobs under my armpits every time I lay down. It's so sad.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    The real trick to it is to reduce stress.
    Stress makes your body think your life is at risk, which makes it a bad time to have a baby, and babies rely on nursing which uses the energy from your breast tissue. So if you're stressed, your body doesn't see a reason to hang on to that tissue, but if your body thinks you're in a good environment, it will. Probably the double whammy so to speak is to reduce stress by doubleing your whammies per day (if you know what I mean).

No.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Maybe it just has something to do with your cycle.

I mean you're only 5 days in, no need to freak out just yet. Plus your boobs still look large. I really don't see what the big deal is. Id give you some of mine if I could! ;)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You've got boob tissue to spare ...it just takes a mental readjustment ...and TBH it's only been a few days, you haven't lost 5lbs of fat just from your breast tissue ...doesn't work like that

Weighted resistance work helps with "pertness" but not with overall size...but when the rest of your body reduces it will not be as obvious

I went from a 36 DD/E/F to a 34 C

I was pure curvy hourglass and am now still dimensionally hourglass eg waist 70% hip measurement but give an overall more athletic / lean look

I miss my boobs...but being a better size overall is worth it...you can do a lot with the right lingerie
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    B4Rachael wrote: »
    Yes you could be losing weight from your breasts. BUT Maybe look at your band size being part of the issue. When you lose weight you will need to go to a smaller band size.
    This being said, not everyone knows that a bra that is 34D does not have the same cup size as a 40D. Whereas a 30F should hold the same amount of breast tissue in the cups as a 38C.
    So I suggest you remeasure yourself for a bra; you will be much more comfortable in a correct fitting bra.
    You may lose more weight from your breasts as you lose weight but don't let this deter you from your goal of losing weight because having breasts that are smaller does not make you look fatter.
    I love this calculator sophisticatedpair.com/bra-size-calculator/

Thanks for typing this out before I got there!
  • ouryve
    Options
    My moobs were some of the last of my male fat to go, funny how everybody's bodies lose fat in different places first.

Husband is finding the same thing. He's back to his old slim self, only with moobs.
  • ouryve
    Options
    Stress makes your body think your life is at risk, which makes it a bad time to have a baby, and babies rely on nursing which uses the energy from your breast tissue. So if you're stressed, your body doesn't see a reason to hang on to that tissue, but if your body thinks you're in a good environment, it will. Probably the double whammy so to speak is to reduce stress by doubleing your whammies per day (if you know what I mean).

Always knew my boobs had a mind of their own.
  • AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When someone has as much to lose as your do, it's going to be a long hard road of adjustment. You will have to adjust to your new body. When you are at goal and have lost 70 lbs ( I remember your stats from your last thread) it sometimes takes our minds a while to catch up.
    Lose your 70 lbs and then let your mind adjust. After you've given your mind time to catch up if you still dislike your smaller breasts then have a breast augmentation done.
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The last time I did this (lost a lot of weight) I ended up with fried eggs on a nail =( ... I think more might be staying this time so far, but I am not sure ... I like my big boobies
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif
  • tanny684
    tanny684 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
  • tanny684
    Options
    The last time I did this (lost a lot of weight) I ended up with fried eggs on a nail =( ... I think more might be staying this time so far, but I am not sure ... I like my big boobies

That's exactly what I'm worried about lol z
  • tanny684
    Options
    When someone has as much to lose as your do, it's going to be a long hard road of adjustment. You will have to adjust to your new body. When you are at goal and have lost 70 lbs ( I remember your stats from your last thread) it sometimes takes our minds a while to catch up.
    Lose your 70 lbs and then let your mind adjust. After you've given your mind time to catch up if you still dislike your smaller breasts then have a breast augmentation done.

Yeah gonna have to adjust to a whole new body I guess, thanks for your reply
  • tanny684
    Options
    ouryve wrote: »

Always knew my boobs had a mind of their own.
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    You've got boob tissue to spare ...it just takes a mental readjustment ...and TBH it's only been a few days, you haven't lost 5lbs of fat just from your breast tissue ...doesn't work like that

Weighted resistance work helps with "pertness" but not with overall size...but when the rest of your body reduces it will not be as obvious

I went from a 36 DD/E/F to a 34 C

I was pure curvy hourglass and am now still dimensionally hourglass eg waist 70% hip measurement but give an overall more athletic / lean look

I miss my boobs...but being a better size overall is worth it...you can do a lot with the right lingerie

Thanks x
  • tanny684
    Options
    boobs are the first part to go sorry to say I had this happen to me too and I am 1 cup size smaller than i was originally I used to be a 34 C and now I am a 34 B and i've lost 44 pounds to this day

One cup size I can handle, well done though 44lbs is amazing !
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif

Don't bother. That's a known troll in the forums. Almost none of his answers are actually his opinions, just some stuff chosen randomly to create contraversy.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif

Don't bother. That's a known troll in the forums. Almost none of his answers are actually his opinions, just some stuff chosen randomly to create contraversy.

There's quite a lot of them around TBH ...it was rather inevitable unfortunately
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif

I just appreciate having any excuse to share an Ice Cube gif. :love:
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    [url="[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/c9/dwmihg1xlv4h.gif[/img]"][/url]
    Sued0nim wrote: »

jtszmcjr3uy7.gif

There's quite a lot of them around TBH ...it was rather inevitable unfortunately

i feel like it's gotten real serious in the past couple of weeks. swarms.

[en83z6hutnqj.gif