First Dates: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Options

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »
    The ugly: My date took me back to his place, and everything was going really well. Then he shoved himself down my throat and came, and I puked all over him.

I was mortified! I kept apologizing and expected him to be mad, but he was just shocked then was like it's ok it happens. I haven't seen him since!

If I remember correctly you just recently separated with your husband and if I'm not mistaken you said he was your first so I'm assuming this just happened recently? You should go to a rap concert and become a groupie if you're handing head on dates.

This was less than a week ago. And we've been separated for 3 months.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Get it Angela!! B)
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I missed that part :o
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Practice makes perfect girl.
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Practice makes perfect girl.

Lol way to show support and encouragement

I'm dying right now. Wow. lololololololol
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    The ugly: My date took me back to his place, and everything was going really well. Then he shoved himself down my throat and came, and I puked all over him.

I was mortified! I kept apologizing and expected him to be mad, but he was just shocked then was like it's ok it happens. I haven't seen him since!

If I remember correctly you just recently separated with your husband and if I'm not mistaken you said he was your first so I'm assuming this just happened recently? You should go to a rap concert and become a groupie if you're handing head on dates.

This was less than a week ago. And we've been separated for 3 months.

Well, your previous thread makes so much more sense now.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    What was the previous thread?

Basically why do guys always want head. It got shut down after awhile, of course.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Way to encourage!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    My best dates have always been with Italian men.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Didn't think I'd get so popular for puking!

@Angela937 hey - you took one for the team. Way to go!
  • Furious_Kiwi
    Furious_Kiwi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tinder date gone wrong! Girl managed to break my left wrist after strapping me to a chair and dancing on my lap; the chair simply couldn't hold our weight and we both landed on my left arm.
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Verchild wrote: »
    arleban wrote: »
    suvoth wrote: »
    Newly seperated and you guys are all scaring me. lol

There are good dudes out there. I think. Maybe. I don't know. :p.

Honestly, some time away from dating will probably be a good thing. After my divorce, I spent a lot of time seeing what I did wrong and working hard on changing for the better. I'm certainly not there yet, but dating is much better knowing I feel like I can bring something useful into the relationship without dragging past issues or bitterness with me.

I'm already motivating myself with that same mentality. I need to better myself as a person, because I'm awesome, but i want the next woman in my life think that she is as lucky to have me, as I'm thinking how lucky I am to be with her.

Keep it up. Even if you don't find someone, you'll be that much better as a person. A willingness to examine yourself for faults already shows you to be a decent person, I think.
  • arleban
    Options
    Didn't think I'd get so popular for puking!

Seriously, you never get to be popular for doing something awesome. It's why I stay away from recording devices. :)

• Furious_Kiwi
    Furious_Kiwi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tinder date gone wrong! Girl managed to break my left wrist after strapping me to a chair and dancing on my lap; the chair simply couldn't hold our weight and we both landed on my left arm.

But my question is did she finish the lap dance?

No but it did make up for an awkward drive to the ER
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

@Furious_Kiwi if your first Tinder date involved a lap dance...well a trip to the ER is just a small price to pay!
  • arleban
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Hahaha! Well I guess I'm getting a warning for this one
    1f5j5wcni23r.jpg
    Thanks a lot angela
    :D you trying to get bars again?

I can't help this one. I know I have issues

When I feel like I have issues I like to remind myself that at least I haven't vomited on a dates dick. Makes you feel better..

Meh. You rolls da dice, you takes ya chances. :p