Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• JAEGAmom
    JAEGAmom Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi Sashoi! I am 5'10" and started this journey at 328.6 pounds in April 2013! I am down 39 pounds at the moment! I try to set "mini-goals" for myself! And each time I make it, I set a new one! All of the people on MFP are so understanding and supportive!!! Love all I've met so far! I sent you a friend request! I'm always up for new friends who are postitive and working toward getting healthy!!!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @ Sashoi

I think you def have enough girls now to start more than one basketball team!!

Lol definitely, sports are a fun way to get the exercise in lol
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yes they are!
  • carlapendergrass
    carlapendergrass Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi -
    I'm 5'7", too.I want to lose 150 lbs. 10 lbs. down so far. I'm sure we can use all the encouragement we can get!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    5'7 is tall? :wink:

I'm 6'2 and been logging for almost a year. Not sure how much more I'm going to lose - maybe 20 more. Feel free to add me if you need a veteran among your friends.
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    5'8 here! looking to loose around 3 stone. feel free to add x x
  • yjchambers
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'8 and looking to loose 30 pounds or more. I like the thought of taking it in 5 pound increments so that it's not too overwhelming. Good luck everyone...
  • Sashoi
    Options
    5'7 is tall? :wink:

I'm 6'2 and been logging for almost a year. Not sure how much more I'm going to lose - maybe 20 more. Feel free to add me if you need a veteran among your friends.

Lol we'll in these parts it is they consider most women tall if their over 5'6 lol. But I will be adding u, u can probably dunk on Kobe lol
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am 5'11" and just starting out. I have not met my overall goal but I am enjoying the journey!:smile:
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and still have some to lose :)
  • rachaelruth3
    rachaelruth3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7 and started at 301. I am now at 293 and my goal weight is 160. I have a long way to go but it will definitely be worth it!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7 and started at 301. I am now at 293 and my goal weight is 160. I have a long way to go but it will definitely be worth it!

That it will be just don't focus on the big number n only worry about your monthly of weekly goals if u have any.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1038054-42-lb-loss-3-stone-5-7-woman-with-pics

I am 5'7 and the above link has my progress photos after 42lb loss. Hope this helps you

I started at 231 lb and I'm 189 lb in the most recent photos.

I still have about 22 lb to lose :)
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    5 ' 7 CURRENT WEIGHT IS 175 NEED TO LOSE 30 LBS. JUST STARTED THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY MAY 20TH , 2013 AFTER HAVING 2 BABIES BACK TO BACK (YIKES LOADS OF FUN). GOAL WEIGHT : 145
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have lost about 65 lb over the past 4 years but I'd like to lose at least 40 more.
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi Sashoi!

I'm 5 ft 9 and started at 316 lbs. I started on May 1st of this year and as of today I'm down 44 lbs. You've so got this, and I love tall friends, then I don't feel like the jolly green giant! Feel free to add me, and we'll do this together.

I have 89 more lbs to go to get to my goal weight of 179 lbs. I had a body composition analysis done and it changed my goal weight to a more realistic number. You've got to add that height in there. (My original goal weight was 159 and it turns out my lean muscle mass is 157.1).
  • Sashoi
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1038054-42-lb-loss-3-stone-5-7-woman-with-pics

I am 5'7 and the above link has my progress photos after 42lb loss. Hope this helps you

Congrats on your lost, you look great n I know u feel great.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hi Sashoi!

I'm 5 ft 9 and started at 316 lbs. I started on May 1st of this year and as of today I'm down 44 lbs. You've so got this, and I love tall friends, then I don't feel like the jolly green giant! Feel free to add me, and we'll do this together.

I have 89 more lbs to go to get to my goal weight of 179 lbs. I had a body composition analysis done and it changed my goal weight to a more realistic number. You've got to add that height in there. (My original goal weight was 159 and it turns out my lean muscle mass is 157.1).

That's great, I think I need to have one of those test done because everyone body is built different. Congrats on your lost so far n I will be adding u. I'm learning a lot just from reading people's diary.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Congrats on your lost, you look great n I know u feel great.

Good luck. Losing weight is hard but we all know it's worth it!
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i am 20. i am 5'7'' and want to lose about 20lbs. anyone can add me!