Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• caffreycasiano
    Options
    im 5'8 and looking to lose 15 more pounds. also need support. all can add me :)
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2" with over 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • harleykat64
    Options
    5'8 here, still have 70 more pounds to go :) Always up for motivating buddies on here!
  • emmamartin650
    emmamartin650 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and would like to lose 40 pounds by next year! Hoping to post photos once I stop feeling like a cow.
  • queenbee5933
    queenbee5933 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5;9. my short term goal is to lose 20 lbs. I have over 80 to lose but want a lifestyle change not a diet! Looking forward to making new friends wit the same common goals and challenges1
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey! *waves*

I'm 5'7'' and I'd like to... NO, I am GOING to lose 25lbs. haha. So 175, down to 150... eek!

I am starting Shaun T's FOCUS T25 on Monday. Anyone else tried or going to do it also?

I never heard of him but will definetly look it up, I'm always looking for different workouts
  • rehughes22790
    rehughes22790 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 5' 7" and looking to lose about 30 more pounds! Feel free to add me as a friend on here. I think it would be beneficial to see others weight loss and know that people will see mine!
  • ohsoretro1
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 5'7 too and looking to lose 15 lbs. I have struggled with weight for the last 10 years, being 200+ at my heaviest (I stopped weighing myself) and too thin at my lightest, which wasn't achieved in a healthy way. Right now I just want to learn how to be comfortable in my own skin, eat well, be active and let my body do it's own thing. I know a healthy weight for me would be 135 so that is my goal, but I don't have a set time limit when I want to reach that and I don't have MFP set for weight loss. (I do want to get rid of this muffin top though!) This is a tough journey physically and mentally! I'd love some friends on here with healthy goals and motivation, who want to improve themselves inside and out.
  • fleety2405
    Options
    i am 5 11, i have about 80llbs to lose but 50 will will be ok, i have lost 10 so far, i got myself a personal trainer once a week with a friend, we split the cost and exercise together...she is skinny so just helping me out....thats true friends for you...you for it....
  • sooluscious
    sooluscious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5,8 here with about 100lbs to go, lets do this , im gonna request you
  • kadibl
    kadibl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'9 and realistically 60lbs to go . Like you, doing small increments. I am over 50, and that does NOT help!
  • amandaiturralde
    amandaiturralde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'10'', I've lost around 60 pounds so far. I've been on this journey since august 2012. Here is my most recent before/after pics!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969884_384231668345593_1222531841_n.jpg
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    5' 9'' ... with at least 50 to lose. Yes, we hide it well, but I want it gone and be back to a healthy weight. I don't want to be skinny. Just fit and fabulous!
  • Roma_Tee
    Roma_Tee Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and looking to lose another 60lbs. I started off at 268 and about 30lbs down. It definetly makes it easier to have support and encouraging people in your corner.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    5' 9'' ... with at least 50 to lose. Yes, we hide it well, but I want it gone and be back to a healthy weight. I don't want to be skinny. Just fit and fabulous!

Amen to that
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm 5'8 with 40 pounds to lose in total. I don't want to be tall n lean just tall n proportioned. My hips are huge in proximity to my upper body (think exaggerated pear shape). Its nice to meet some other people on the tall ship too :)
  • mizzcecebabbii
    Options
    I am 5'7 And I am looking to lose around 30 lbs and around August 6th I will be putting up before and after pictures of how far I came. started out at 176 lbs.
  • mizzcecebabbii
    Options
    ADD me :)
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'9" and I have 31 more pounds to reach my personal goal loss of 40 pounds. I intend to build muscle because I don't want to be skinny. I want to looked toned and fit.
  • SirAwesomenessThe3rd
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 6'3" 212lbs and I have a drinking prob...WAIT! ****!!! WRONG FORUM!!!