From 270+lbs to 167. ONE YEAR of maintenence TODAY!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Keep up the amazing work!
  • DivaColumbus
    DivaColumbus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • allieandlanie
    allieandlanie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing..... I can't wait until I can post my 100 plus weight loss..... Hopefully in a year I will have the same results :) Truly inspiring
  • L4GFOREVER
    Options
    Outstanding Job!! :smile:
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing your success story last year when I started logging, I remember telling my husband how much I hoped that someday I would be able to post a story like yours.The inspiration to focus on losing my weight, started with you and your story. Thank you a million times over! A year later, I haven't quite lost a 100lbs but I'm close, and I'm happy with myself (though rapid weight loss has it's own issues) for the first time in a very long time. 18lbs to go and I'm looking forward to maintenance!
  • roxanethree
    roxanethree Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your 1st year of maintenance is very inspiring and what I'm hoping to achieve once I get to my goal weight. So nice to see that you are still enjoying an active lifestyle. Congrats!
  • CynSwinn
    CynSwinn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is great! amazing job. right now i am at 270 so it hits an extra special spot with me! i hope to be like you in the next year or so!!!
  • JadieCakes88
    Options
    Hey guys, iv tried numerous times at weight loss, I succeed Nd then it all comes back.. Well most of it! I lost 5 stone and put 3 back on then lost 2.5 stone and put 1.12 back on! I ultimately want to loose another 3 stone and would find it very helpful if some of you guys could as me as friends for the support and just don't can see other people doing great on my news feed would really inspire me. Thanks :) Jadie x
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Best ever! Congrats!!
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing! Thanks for sharing, you are truly inspiring and you look awesome!!! =D
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Inspired! Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!