U.K. Friends

Options
Beckyferg90
Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
Hi everyone

I'm Becky and I live in the U.K. And looking for some friends on here to help with my journey! Also uk friends how much weight has everyone lost already and how long has it taken you? And have you exercised?

My goal is hopefully 2-3 stone for my holidays in May 17 so fingers crossed :)

Can't wait too chat

Replies

• jadelois
    jadelois Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im from the UK too. Ive got about 5 stone to lose though so a bit more than you. Good luck on your journey!
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm UK too and have lost almost a stone in the last 5 weeks or so. I have another 1.5 stone to lose. :)
  • bearhug990
    bearhug990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the UK, got about 3 stone to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Another UK MFPer here! I am an extremely SLOW loser and have only lost 4lb from my 3 stone target. But I am not going to give up! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • adamantine_lady
    adamantine_lady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Essex here! I've only just started but I'm hoping to lose at least 2st. Feel free to add me!
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi everyone can add me I have lost 24lbs from Yorkshire
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm from Scotland, got about 2.5 stone to lose, if anyone wants to be friends that's great!
  • RainbowMum
    RainbowMum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone can add me. I have only been using MFP for a few days although I have had an account for years. I am 67lbs down on my weigh loss journey but still have a long way to go!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the UK too :) I've lost almost 40lb so far and have another 30 or so to go. It's taken me around 3 years to get to this point but in that time I've lost and then gained a few times so it's been up and down! I've always exercised alongside healthy eating! Feel free to add me I'm happy to help.
  • Lesley2603
    Lesley2603 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in London. Am down 50. Lbs since November last year. Undecided how much more I want to lose, taking it day by day at the moment.
  • neomilan
    neomilan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Londoner here - feel free to add me!
  • happyflowersuk
    happyflowersuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky
  • happyflowersuk
    happyflowersuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My message disappeared ! I'm from the UK too (Leicestershire) I lost just over 2 stone about a year ago but have since gained a stone falling off the wagon! I'm determined to stick at it and keep my online diary up to date. Will send and FR to you x
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Im Susie im from Scotland and trying to loose 4 stone :blush: Feel free to add me :)
  • FrothyGibblets
    FrothyGibblets Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey all, from the UK also. Have lost 20lbs so far with another 180 to go, so I'm here for the long haul. Feel free to add me, looking to fill out my news feed with active friends.
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Berkshire, lost 4 st since January and looking to lose another 3 or 4. My secret weapon is my bicycle and the hills near my house. Have been a yo yo dieter all my life but hoping this time not to backslide more than a couple of pounds now and then!
  • sandrag2608
    sandrag2608 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from Swindon in the uk. I've just re joined this app after having my 2nd child (he's two weeks old) I'm hoping to lose 2 stone to start with but would like to lose 4-5 stone in total. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm from Leeds. I've lost 36lb since April and 14lb to lose.
    I walk every day and am quite strict with myself, so no binges or cheats.
  • Shrinky2012
    Shrinky2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from London and I have to loose 5 stone. I'm just one week into my healthy eating and exercising; it's going well so far.
  • danny7305
    danny7305 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, from Manchester area, not sure exactly how much I want or need to lose but 4 stone loss sounded good for now and that's what I'm working towards, this is my 3rd week of my new life style.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!