U.K. Friends

Options

Replies

• fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    UK here. Have lost over 100lbs and feeling good as I head towards the final strait. I do exercise, mostly running. Started C25K in January and haven't looked back.
  • Lizzieb2606
    Lizzieb2606 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    N
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK too! Add me!
  • barbez22
    barbez22 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Barbara from Essex and I've just started. I've been to weight watchers and slimming world and I lose some, gain some lose some gain more. So I thought I should try to take control myself. Any helpful hints would be appreciated :)
  • stawi00
    stawi00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in hants!
    Only started yesterday
    Would love to lose 3 st by may 2017 too
    Good luck love xx
    Feel free to add me if you want to x
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    London, shout out to the NW suburbs! lost 57lbs since May 10th. 6lbs away from the illusive green zone on the BMI.
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Suffolk girl here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi. From Lancashire. Got a little over 4 stone to lose. Would like to lose 2 by Christmas. Been doing at home Workout dvd's and running. Have lost 3 stone already *has taken a year* also I am doing rough runner in a week do that should be interesting! Add me if you like
  • Fayecg89
    Fayecg89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky

I would love to be you fitness pal friend. My name is Faye and I've been on here since February after gaining a stone from giving up smoking after a cancer scare. Trying to shift it and feel like myself again. I run and swim but love my food and weekend wine plus had a few holidays this year so I have not made much progress :( still got a stone to go.

Anyone else want to add me that would be great. I love to chat and share dieting experiences and the fails and wins....(mostly fails on my part lol)

xx
  • ArmyMedic2016
    ArmyMedic2016 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi, lm a Welshman living in the North East of England. Have been on here before under the name PTSDUK, back again but lost all my former friends. Please feel free to add me. Good luck on your individual quests .
  • Samjbooksy
    Samjbooksy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I Samantha and am in the midlands in the UK. I have about 5 stone or so to lose, I have a holiday in Feb 17, and I know I will not have lost anywhere near that by then, but hopefully I can have lost a bit.

I have recently joined the gym and got a personal trainer so hoping to actually manage it this time.
  • Nooneknows21
    Nooneknows21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Jess and I have about 1-2 stone more to lose. I'm from the North of England. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi from South Wales, I have lost 4 stone 2 and have another stone and 2 lbs left maybe!
  • ggilly88
    ggilly88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Joined just over a week ago.....not told any friends/family as I've been a yo-yo dieter/exerciser (with some short term successes) for a number of years and they've heard it all before.......so any friends would really help motivate me! Hoping to lose about 20lbs......
  • Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from the UK too, the West Midlands. I'm back here again and have 3 stone to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Justine from the UK, i have so far lost almost 4 and a half stone since Dec 28th 2015 through diet alone. I still want to lose around 1 and a half to two stone. Feel free to add me.
  • Sawah1983
    Sawah1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Midlands girl here, I log daily and would like some friends for motivation so feel free to add me
  • saff12
    saff12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im from Manchester, iv lost 1 and half stone. Hoping to lose another 1 and half stone. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sandrag2608
    sandrag2608 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from Swindon, Wiltshire. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Coventry! feel free to add me. got 2 stones to lose
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!