The struggle is REAL!

Options
2»

Replies

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    As a maintainer, my goal now is "efficiency" - that means reaching the same output i.e. same weight range with less input. Inputs might include food and exercise and general "worry" and obsession about food. That means greater simplicity and reliability. Yes, it also means exercising LESS and eating the same food most days. After a while I find that I get more satisfaction from a stable, simple diet with less ingredients than I do from eating an unrestricted diet that I then have to work off.

After a while, I have found the worry goes away (to be replaced by vigilance).
  • slim168mfp
    slim168mfp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    As a maintainer, my goal now is "efficiency" - that means reaching the same output i.e. same weight range with less input. Inputs might include food and exercise and general "worry" and obsession about food. That means greater simplicity and reliability. Yes, it also means exercising LESS and eating the same food most days. After a while I find that I get more satisfaction from a stable, simple diet with less ingredients than I do from eating an unrestricted diet that I then have to work off.

After a while, I have found the worry goes away (to be replaced by vigilance).

Absolutely Right!!