September Burpee Challange

Options

Replies

• johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    freaking hate them but I am in! New to this app so where would we post results to?
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Im in! ... you think we will see result in a month from doing 50 a day?
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im in! ... you think we will see result in a month from doing 50 a day?

No question, stick with it, do them right and every time... best cardio/strength combo IMO

• bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    cool... I'm excited ...
  • raw_key
    raw_key Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down to try the challenge out. Idk how great I'll be at it bc Burpees are evil but challenges do help me to stay motivated.
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I'm not worried about myself. I'm talking about the people who SAY they do them but don't. Like the people who skip them during Spartan races.

That's messed up. I think they monitor you at the competitive level. What's the point of doing a spartan if you cheat?
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I'm not worried about myself. I'm talking about the people who SAY they do them but don't. Like the people who skip them during Spartan races.

Really they will only be cheating themselves!! Just worry about yourself and no one else.

I will post mine each night as well!! 7 more sleeps to psych myself!!!
  • jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of this challenge!
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • reyesmorganm
    reyesmorganm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try! I do beginners burpees though :#
  • DamnRod
    Options
    jsmith0724 wrote: »
    I'd like to be part of this challenge!

Good Luck!

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try! I do beginners burpees though :#

A burpee is a burpee! Way to go!!!!
  • amy1810
    amy1810 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love burpees! They are a total pain but bring the results! Count me in!
  • hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Well, I had to prove it to myself... But I can live thru 50... Once anyways. Really have to work on the push-up part, and the stringing them together parts... But I think it MIGHT not kill me.
  • Mandisa58
    Mandisa58 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    In!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    hanlonsk wrote: »
    Well, I had to prove it to myself... But I can live thru 50... Once anyways. Really have to work on the push-up part, and the stringing them together parts... But I think it MIGHT not kill me.

I'm in either way, but I've never done them with a push-up involved...do you have to do the push-up or I guess more technically, is that the definition of a true burpee?
  • DamnRod
    Options
    hanlonsk wrote: »

I'm in either way, but I've never done them with a push-up involved...do you have to do the push-up or I guess more technically, is that the definition of a true burpee?

Im going with a push-up... I knew them as eight-count body builders. There are a lot of variations to the burpee and plenty of youtube videos to help. Glad you're in and good luck!

• cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with burpees :s