whats your favorite mens cologen

speedfreak75
speedfreak75 Posts: 81 Member
edited August 2016 in Chit-Chat
I want to try some new colognes but i'm striking out so far. Whats everyone's favorite?

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Burberry Touch for men ... Makes me weak! Actually anything made by Burberry for men. Lacoste never disappoints either .
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    I wear burberry touch, polo red and the new lacoste is pretty good too.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited August 2016
    Acqua Di Gio gets me every time.
  • brywill32606
    brywill32606 Posts: 49 Member
    Victoria Secret Platinum for men.
  • speedfreak75
    speedfreak75 Posts: 81 Member
    i usually wear acqua di gio but i want something new I just picked up a bottle of Sauvage and invictus and so far not loving either one.
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    both of those are a bit lack luster to me too. im in management so I wear cologne daily and buy it weekly lol. the new lacoste is real good. ive got a lot of compliments on that one this week...
  • liftinggoddess1
    liftinggoddess1 Posts: 305 Member
    Bleu by Chanel
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Acqua Di Gio gets me every time.

This is probably my favorite, I've tried several different ones over the years but always go back to it.
  • JessicaJS23
    Acqua di gio just takes me back too far. I don't like the scent memory of my HS days.

Armani code is :heart: too
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Tried that one too it's good stuff. I have some solid cologne called Bravado by Alfred Lane that smells great but it doesn't last very long. If I can find something similar in a bottled cologne I'd never buy anything else.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    My current colognes are Jimmy Choo Man, Polo Red, D&G light blue, and Prada.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Hugo Boss 'boss bottled'.
    *swoon!*
  • melmelw03
    Acqua di gio just takes me back too far. I don't like the scent memory of my HS days.

Oh gosh every time I smell Cool Water I think of high school. The boys bathed in it.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    I had a buddy who bathed in aqua de gio and he smoked cigs constantly. I can't detach the two smells from each other. If someone is wearing it, I automatically smell smoke with it.
  • liftinggoddess1
    liftinggoddess1 Posts: 305 Member
    Creed is also nice
  • melmelw03
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I had a buddy who bathed in aqua de gio and he smoked cigs constantly. I can't detach the two smells from each other. If someone is wearing it, I automatically smell smoke with it.

Damn that would kill it for me.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I liked CK One years ago - do they even make that anymore? I like my husband's deodorant - Old Spice Fresh.
  • JessicaJS23

Yes I love Armani Code :blush:

When I worked at Dillard's I was showing it to this lady who was basically salivating at the smell. She said her husband refused to wear cologne so I jokingly said "buy it for the pool boy" so she said "ohhhhh I do have a yard man"and bought it right then lmao.

Cool water does bring back that time too.. And sunflowers! Remember that?

• melmelw03

Yes I love Armani Code :blush:

When I worked at Dillard's I was showing it to this lady who was basically salivating at the smell. She said her husband refused to wear cologne so I jokingly said "buy it for the pool boy" so she said "ohhhhh I do have a yard man"and bought it right then lmao.

Cool water does bring back that time too.. And sunflowers! Remember that?

Gross Sunflowers! I wore CK one, now I can't stand the smell. And all the girls wore that Bath and Body Works spray. Cucumber Melon scented anything now makes me want to hurl! Oh the 90's!